BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
In combination with the shampoo, I feel like these products made my hair greasy and caused build up. I would not re purchase. The scent was very nice though.
Kimberly J.
Murrieta, CA
I love the smell and it leaves my hair really soft and easy to manage. This product seems to be for colored hair but my hair is not and it sill did the job.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY
I love the conditioner. I didn’t partner it with the shampoo due to leaving it feeling to oily but on its own it made my hair feel soft and healthy.
Gina S.
Sacramento, CA
I recently dyed my hair blonde from black. I did a lot of damage and have been using this conditioner with the shampoo and it honestly feels much cleaner.
Mindie R.
Elizabethtown, KY
I actually really enjoy this product. It smells amazing! It's easily distributed through my hair and I don't need too much product. I would buy this again.
Kristen R.
I am in love with this shampoo! You would think I had just left the salon after using. It leaves my hair super soft and has preserved my hair color great!
Lexis B.
Janesville, WI
This conditioner and shampoo combo with good enough for me that I'm considering switching from what I normally use. Definitely helps my color treated hair
Stephanie M.
Brick, NJ
The smell was nice. It’s a light conditioner so I felt like I needed extra to be able to comb through it. It’s safe (so it says) for color treated hair.
Madeline A.
Wilsonville, OR
Smells really good, and it doesn't leave a nasty residue on my hair. My hair feels soft and it's easy to comb through. Also keeps my colored hair vibrant
THERESA W.
Crestview , FL
I loved the way this made my hair feel. I wish the scent was stronger. I was really happy to see a sulfate free conditioner at an affordable price point
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.