BY NEXXUS #86 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
Not a huge fan of this! I tried the shampoo and conditioner, and the shampoo worked great! But the conditioner left my hair feeling oily like I had never even washed it!
Leslie L.
This shampoo is wonderful.  I leave it on for a couple of minutes and it detangles and leaves my hair so silky and smooth and manageable.  It's yet to strip the colour from my hair.  Plus, it smells wonderful!
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Not the greatest. I wouldn't purchase again. I didn't see any difference with color care than any other conditioner. Not worth the money. Made my hair feel unclean.
Kelly-Marie D.
Navarre, FL
My hair is red with red highlights. It's a difficult color to keep looking vibrant. This conditioner really helps my hair looking it's best and it smells great, too!
Anais P.
Loved the soft flowery scent it has! Also, left my hair silky soft! I have pink on the ends of my hair, and i think it helped keeped some of the pink from coming off
Krista T.
Cabot, AR
This conditioner smells wonderful and is so light yet moisturizing. It leaves my hair smoother, shinier and cuts way back on the frizzies with no build up! I love it!!
Julie H.
Lufkin, TX
Great for colored hair! I've used for a couple of years, and it always works well with my hair. For reference, I have blonde colored hair that is fine and thick.
Sara A.
Memphis, TN
This conditioner is my new favorite! It made my hair smell so amazing and feel so soft! It also helped protect my color treated hair. I received this product free for testing purposes
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
Super great for colored hair! Don't throw away all the money on gettin your hair dyed if you aren't gonna use a good color protection hair shampoo and conditioner
Maggie H.
I don't use conditioner often but when I do this is the one I use! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft. It doesn't strip my hair color like other conditioners.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.