BY NEXXUS #89 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Sarah P.
I was really excited about this conditioner after I used color in my hair for the first time but it was a total disappointment. It makes me hair so greasy after one day-totally not worth it!
Hannah D.
Works fine, but now I prefer organic hair products and hair stylists always ask what I'm using because my hair is so healthy and organic products won't strip so much so dye lasts longer
Victoria C.
Woodbury, NJ
The conditioner quality was pretty good it is thick and creamy , however I wouldn't purchase it personally because just like the shampoo it just doesn't have enough moisture for my hair.
Deborah D.
Las Vegas, NV
Keeps my hair beautiful and shiny, I use it 3 times per week. My salon uses Redkin products but I prefer the Nexxus Color Assure Radiant Color Care Conditioner as I have platinum hair.
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I got this from Influenster just when I was almost out of conditioner. The smell is great and long lasting. It easily untangles my long hair and makes for easy brushing. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I have to use a decent amount of conditioner to help deranged my curls and this product just doesn't work the way I would like it to. I found myself having to use more to get my curls to do what I needed them to.
Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
After using this, my hair felt silkier and more lightweight. It's so rare for me to find a conditioner that both protects the color of my hair and conditions my curls, but this does.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I absolutely love this stuff it really does help keep the color in my hair a lot longer after I color it then using for some time and not planning on changing anytime soon that's how well it works
Skylar L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I have use this product on and off for 2 years. This product helps keep my color treates hair healthy and fresh looking up to weeks after the original hair dye was placed.
Devann L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Nexxus shampoo and conditioner. It works very well and suds with just a small amount. Has a good smell and seems to have my color last longer. Its also sulfate free!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.