BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Erica I.
Texarkana , TX
This was recommended when I had got my hair done but it was very pricey compared to other color safe conditioners that I have used. It does have a good smell however my hair did look slightly greasy.
Jessi C.
Richmond, VA
Wish my hair felt softer after using this. That's one of my biggest complaints about color treated hair is that it is just zapped of all it's nutrients. I love the smell, the feel, i just find myself slathering on more products when I get out of the shower to my dry hair.
Sarah P.
I was really excited about this conditioner after I used color in my hair for the first time but it was a total disappointment. It makes me hair so greasy after one day-totally not worth it!
Hannah D.
Works fine, but now I prefer organic hair products and hair stylists always ask what I'm using because my hair is so healthy and organic products won't strip so much so dye lasts longer
Deborah D.
Las Vegas, NV
Keeps my hair beautiful and shiny, I use it 3 times per week. My salon uses Redkin products but I prefer the Nexxus Color Assure Radiant Color Care Conditioner as I have platinum hair.
Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
After using this, my hair felt silkier and more lightweight. It's so rare for me to find a conditioner that both protects the color of my hair and conditions my curls, but this does.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I absolutely love this stuff it really does help keep the color in my hair a lot longer after I color it then using for some time and not planning on changing anytime soon that's how well it works
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
I love Nexxus shampoo and conditioner. It works very well and suds with just a small amount. Has a good smell and seems to have my color last longer. Its also sulfate free!
Skylar L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I have use this product on and off for 2 years. This product helps keep my color treates hair healthy and fresh looking up to weeks after the original hair dye was placed.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
Not a huge fan of this! I tried the shampoo and conditioner, and the shampoo worked great! But the conditioner left my hair feeling oily like I had never even washed it!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.