BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Liz A.
I absolutely 100% recommend this conditioner. As a fan of colored hair, this conditioner was with me through the thick and thin of black hair, red hair, and dark brown hair. My hair was left with such a touchable softness, it felt like I had just left the salon. Nexxus products are pretty strong and I found that only using it once or twice a week gave me the best results, and a different conditioner the rest of the week. Absolutely recommend.
Nikki W.
Neosho, MO
I am constantly coloring my hair so Nexxus definitely helps me keep my color locked in! It is a bit pricer compared to other brands but worth the bit of extra. Never disappoints!
Brighid M.
Suffern, NY
I was super optimistic when I purchased a massive bottle of the Nexxus Color Assure conditioner, especially considering it was a little more expensive than a bottle I'd typically buy. The line is sulfate-free, like most other color-safe shampoo/conditioners, and I was hopeful that this formula would help me keep my gray hairs at bay just a little longer. Unfortunately, I only got about 4 washes out of my bottle before totally abandoning it. The Nexxus Color Assure line left my hair heavy and feeling as thought it hadn't been properly rinsed, and my scalp was greasier than I'd ever seen it. Total let down!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
I typically swap between Dove Color care and Nexxus color assure. At my last hair color appointment, I added some red tones in and it is imperative to use color care products especially when you color red. Red has a tendency to fade quickly and the color assure by Nexxus has been tremendous in prolonging the life of my red hair. They have a complete color assure system which includes a prewash primer, shampoo, conditioner and then a leave in color assure tonic. I highly recommend this system for color treated hair!
Kathy B.
I love that the sulfate free formula of this shampoo and conditioner combo doesn't strip my hair of its oils. It leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling really good!
Julie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this so much! I am always getting new highlights and colors in my hair. Over the winter I had bright red in my hair and used this to protect the colors in my red. Surprisingly it did not wash out the bright red. It actually stayed in my hair much longer than I though it would, and I think it was because of using a small amount of this color care! (Maybe) But this is amazing conditioner. A bit pricey but I can justify it because unlike other conditioners you don't need to use a lot to fully wash your hair.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I like this conditioner, it smells good and is moisturizing without being too heavy. I have really fine hair and sometimes conditioners can weigh my hsir down to the point of it looking dirty after it's freshly washed and dried. I have liked the color assure line in general and found it to work well, my only complaint is that it's not sulfate-free.
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
Absolutely love this conditioner. It is safe for those spendy hair colors, it seemed to help keep the vibrant color locked in. I think the smell is amazing and it seems to smell good for long periods. It definitely leaves the hair feeling soft,and manageable. It may be a bit to pay for some,but it is well worth the cost. Highly recommended.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
At first, I didn't think this conditioner had enough "slip" in the hair. But, like the other Color Assure products, the more you use them, the more and more your hair starts to feel divine. So, it's a little different. Who cares? If it gives us the end result we want - we repurchase. I am over the moon for this orchid scent too. Never thought I'd be the one starting to splurge on $$ products. Lets just say I'll "readjust" where I spend some of my $ in order to get results like these. Thank you, Nexxus and thank you Influenster. I have seen the light. ;)
Caitlin E.
I love this stuff! It smells so good and makes my hair so shiny and manageable! It's just a great product. I bleach my hair quite often so dryness is always an issue for me but since using this conditioner it's helped so much. If you like the Nexxus brand, have color treated hair and aren't using this, you definitely should!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.