BY NEXXUS #75 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved how well this conditioner hydrated my hair! I usually have to do a mask after conditioner but that wasn't necessary. Left my hair silky, smooth and oh so soft.
Sarahi F.
This made my hair really soft and it made my hair smell good too. I will keep buying this shampoo every time I go with crazy colors because it makes it last a bit more.
Reyna P.
Reno, NV
This conditioner leaves your hair noticeably softer! Works best when used with the shampoo as well. I like switching up my shampoo and conditioner so when I got this and used it it was a nice change from the one I was already using. The smell is delightful!
Anais P.
Loved the soft flowery scent it has! Also, left my hair silky soft! I have pink on the ends of my hair, and i think it helped keeped some of the pink from coming off
Krista T.
Cabot, AR
This conditioner smells wonderful and is so light yet moisturizing. It leaves my hair smoother, shinier and cuts way back on the frizzies with no build up! I love it!!
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
I did not care for this shampoo or conditioner. My hair did not look like I had washed it after it dried and I shampooed twice. I will not buy this product again.
Alexandria S.
I received this product in a vox box from Influenster, and I don't have colored hair but use this after the shampoo and my hair felt nice and smooth with no tangles.
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
I received this bottle of nexxus shampoo and conditioner in a voxbox a few months back. The shampoo smells like flowers is fresh and very soapy leaving my hair shiny
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
This product smells great but unfortunately did nothing for my hair. My hair is color treated and this product did nothing to help it feel like it wasn’t dead. I would not purchase
Liz A.
I absolutely 100% recommend this conditioner. As a fan of colored hair, this conditioner was with me through the thick and thin of black hair, red hair, and dark brown hair. My hair was left with such a touchable softness, it felt like I had just left the salon. Nexxus products are pretty strong and I found that only using it once or twice a week gave me the best results, and a different conditioner the rest of the week. Absolutely recommend.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner