BY NEXXUS #75 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Nope! This conditioner left my hair feeling greasy and flat. Smells good though! My hair is bleached on the ends so I was wanting something that would hydrate them as much as possible but this was not that product.
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
Thank you to Influenster + Nexxus for sending me this product to try out. Hydrates well, and my hair feels smooth. Scent is your typical drugstore conditioner scent. Was happy with the way it left my hair feeling soft and hydrated. Does tend to get oily along the roots after a day or two (even if I don't apply conditioner up top).
Meghan R.
I received this product free for testing purposes. I've been using this on my color treated hair and so far no problems. Using it from root to tip doesn't leave me with any sort of greasy feeling and actually adds thickness and volume to my hair. Every couple uses I have to use an additional conditioner just on the ends of my hair because this isn't quite enough to moisturize my fried ends, but overall I love this stuff!
Haseena M.
Vienna, VA
This conditioner is a life saver. It works well with dead ends and hair that’s been affected by color and heat. The smell is sweet and it also helps define my hair texture. I was very satisfied with this product
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff`! It smells great, and its really easy to rinse out. I've had problems with others making my hair really sticky afterwards. My color still looks great after a few weeks, and I can't wait to keep using it. I did get it free from Influenster, and I've seen that its rather expensive in the store. Not as much as salon brands, but more than other color treated brands. I would definitely recommend.
Jennica S.
Midway Park, NC
This the conditioner in my Nexxus voxbox. I can say that I really like this than the their shampoo. The conditioner is colour white and the smell is really pleasing to my nose. The conditioner is just okay, like the usual conditioners in drug stores. The result is not that bad. My hair is silky and soft after using this
Amber W.
Aside for the cute pink bottle, I don’t really have many positive things to say. I was sent this condition for free to test and review. I have color treated, blonde hair and I don’t feel like this conditioner did anything for my color or for the health of my hair. It didn’t look refreshed or healthy or anything when I was done, it just looked brittle. Also, when using this product, a little goes a long way.
Cassie U.
I love this conditioner. The smell is delicious and my hair is so soft after each use. I feel like the color of my hair has been retained better since using this product.

I have received this product free from influenster for testing purposes. My review is 100% honest.
Jennifer W.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't find anything special with this conditioner. It smelled good but not as good as the shampoo for some reason. It has a slightly different smell and I didn't find the smell working with my scalp. I also didn't notice a difference using this. I don't think this product is bad or anything but I also can't say its good. I kind of feel indifferent about it and I wouldn't buy it. Luckily I got it for free. I still prefer my usual products - unwash and amika.
Natasha C.
Eugene, OR
I got this product as part of the Nexxus VoxBox and am delighted! Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair Smells great, conditions well without weighing my hair down and keeps my color looking fresh. I had been using other colour safe products that would fade my colour within two washes and I haven't had any fading after four washes with this product. I can go longer between washes with this conditioner, which is awesome!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner