BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Sarah G.
Richmond, KY
Made my hair very smooth. Smelled wonderful. I would consider buying this after i run out of the sample i received. I am not sure it protected my hair but it did make it very very smooth.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Free in my voxbox but I would definitely pay for this product now after using it! Safe for all hair types, leaves hair soft, rinses well, doesn't leave hair feeling oily! Definitely recommended!!
Victoria C.
Woodbury, NJ
The conditioner quality was pretty good it is thick and creamy , however I wouldn't purchase it personally because just like the shampoo it just doesn't have enough moisture for my hair.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
I really loved this conditioner. Not only does it do a good job conditioning my hair but it did t leave it greasy or feeling full of residue. Total score in the hair department!
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I have to use a decent amount of conditioner to help deranged my curls and this product just doesn't work the way I would like it to. I found myself having to use more to get my curls to do what I needed them to.
raisa d.
spring, TX
Love it just like the shampoo i have this conditioner emptied out ii need more , my hair smells and feela fantastic , the smell is so good i feel like I'm being pampered when i use it.
Alyssa J.
This and the shampoo are not my favorite. They left my hair dry and brittle and even for a conditioner it didn’t do much for my hair. I won’t buy them again and I’m glad I got to try them for free before buying.
Caitlin S.
I love this conditioner. It's very affordable but works like a salon quality. It smells amazing and leaves my hair very soft and shiny without causing dullness. I highly recommend!
Nancy D.
I loved this product, it smells so good and it leaves my hairs very soft and smooth after every use. I got this in a voxbox and was very excited to use it. So far I’m very pleased.
Kassandra N.
Great smell as well! It hydrates without weighing your hair down. Which I love. I hate having oily hair by the middle of the day when I use any hydrating products. It left my hair super soft!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.