BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Sarah G.
Richmond, KY
Made my hair very smooth. Smelled wonderful. I would consider buying this after i run out of the sample i received. I am not sure it protected my hair but it did make it very very smooth.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Free in my voxbox but I would definitely pay for this product now after using it! Safe for all hair types, leaves hair soft, rinses well, doesn't leave hair feeling oily! Definitely recommended!!
Victoria C.
Woodbury, NJ
The conditioner quality was pretty good it is thick and creamy , however I wouldn't purchase it personally because just like the shampoo it just doesn't have enough moisture for my hair.
Raisa D.
spring , TX
Love it just like the shampoo i have this conditioner emptied out ii need more , my hair smells and feela fantastic , the smell is so good i feel like I'm being pampered when i use it.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I have to use a decent amount of conditioner to help deranged my curls and this product just doesn't work the way I would like it to. I found myself having to use more to get my curls to do what I needed them to.
Caitlin S.
I love this conditioner. It's very affordable but works like a salon quality. It smells amazing and leaves my hair very soft and shiny without causing dullness. I highly recommend!
Nancy D.
I loved this product, it smells so good and it leaves my hairs very soft and smooth after every use. I got this in a voxbox and was very excited to use it. So far I’m very pleased.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I also received this with a pairing of the shampoo. When I used it, it left my hair feeling very frail and oily. It also looked very unwashed immediately after when I dried it. I liked that it was color safe!
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I really loved this conditioner! It smells so lovely and the scwnt stays on your hair. I will probably continue to purchase it because it was so gentle on my hair but still effective.
Kassandra N.
Great smell as well! It hydrates without weighing your hair down. Which I love. I hate having oily hair by the middle of the day when I use any hydrating products. It left my hair super soft!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.