BY NEXXUS #75 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
Great for color treated hair. I use this after I get my hair colored and it protects the coloring greatly. It's pretty affordable with stores like target and CVS carrying the brand. Overall satisfied.
Erin K.
Gardner , KS
Conditioner made my hair feel better than the shampoo but left it a tad greasy after a couple of days when i normally go about a week between washed. Would recommend to someone on somewhat of a budget.
Samantha T.
I received this as a free sample from Influenster. The smell on these is amazing and it didn’t seem to mess with my colored hair at all. It left my hair soft without being too heavy and smelling fresh.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I recieved this product complimentary from influenster. It smells amazing and letters really well. It's absolutely a bonus that it is for color treated hair. I love getting to sample a bottle from Nexxus!!
Aaliyah M.
Bossier City, LA
This made my hair feel soft, moisturized. It brought a lot of softness back into my hair which is good for someone like me who's natural. I need all the moisture I can get. It smells so freakin good & im overall satisfied with it!
Julie E.
Renton, WA
I really love the packaging of this product! Sooo cute! It also smells really good. This made my hair feel nice and soft, I think it helped keep my color a bit but hard to tell. Overall good product.
Gabby H.
Tooele, UT
When my hair was bright red I used this conditioner. It did help keep the color on a bit longer than other conditioners and it smelled great. Was too expensive for what the outcome was though.
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
I just received this FREE in my nexxus box as a contest winner. I have used it multiple times and it leaves my hair silky smooth, I absolutely love it and I'll be purchasing it in the future!
katie h.
Troy, MO
Love this conditioner! It's one of my favorites by far. It makes my hair very smooth and easy to detangle. My hair feels healthy and nice after using this conditioner. I would 100% recommend!
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
I received this product for free for testing purposes. The smell is very good. The only thing I did not like was it made my hair a little oily. I would buy this product and was overall satisfied. The price is reasonable.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner