BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Without a doubt the best color preserving conditioner that I have ever used my for my hair. It not only leaves my hair feeling nourished and soft, but it keeps the color locked in. I absolutely love it.
caitlin M.
Surprise, AZ
One of the best smelling conditioners I’ve had. I add tea tree oil to my conditioners too and this worked great for this conditioner. It makes my hair silky smooth and smelling great!! Also it protects my color!
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
I like the smell of this. I can't really tell if it prevents my color from fading because red fades quickly regardless. It does work well as a conditioner though. My hair smells good and is really soft.
Johanly P.
Nantucket , MA
I loved this conditioner, the scent was great and it wasn't overpowering. I kept smelling my hair all day! I have a lot of hair so, i used a smaller amount than usual. It made my hair so soft soon as i massaged it in! I really recommend.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
Great for color treated hair. I use this after I get my hair colored and it protects the coloring greatly. It's pretty affordable with stores like target and CVS carrying the brand. Overall satisfied.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I got this as a Vox box item from Influenster and was so happy. It smells awesome and left my hair feeling so so soft. I've purchased this several times since reviving it. Not too pricey which is nice!
Janey M.
Washington, MI
I used this product when I dyed my hair bright red because it is known that red hair bleeds A LOT so I bought this to try and increase the longevity of my color. I cannot say that this shampoo and conditioner made much of a difference. I only noticed that I wasn't losing AS MUCH red color as I would have if I used a shampoo with sulfates. This shampoo is supposed to be non lathering, sulfate free shampoo and it did lather. I also used the Nexus Color Assure Prewash Primer which is supposed to keep the water from fully penetrating into the hair shafts and stripping your color but when u get in the shower and get your hair wet to wash it, you're basically just rinsing the product out of your hair anyways.
Elizabeth C.
I really love this conditioner! Since I started using this conditioner, it has cut my tangles in half and made getting ready so much easier! It also smells great and has a great feel to it, it's not slimy at all.
Erin K.
Gardner , KS
Conditioner made my hair feel better than the shampoo but left it a tad greasy after a couple of days when i normally go about a week between washed. Would recommend to someone on somewhat of a budget.
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
It was great it smelled so good made my hair feel so good highly recommend this. It wasn’t harsh and dry out my hair it made a difference just after the 1st wash and the best part it comes at a great price
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.