BY NEXXUS #75 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Jacklyn P.
My hair has never felt softer! The formula smells amazing, and didn't leave my hair feeling flat and limp. It didn't make my scalp itch or oily. I love this conditioner. I will absolutely use it until it's gone.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is always a great compliment for your routine to have all the products for hair care from the same brand. This compliment each other and help your hair look bright avoiding fast fading. This is an inexpensive brand but does its job. Sold at Target stores.
leeanna k.
Lancaster, PA
I like this conditioner, it smells good and is moisturizing without
being too heavy. I have liked the color assure line in general and
found it to work well, my only complaint is that it's not sulfate-free.
Tiffany H.
This conditioner smells so good. And it left my hair so soft. Combining it with the shampoo left my hair incredibly shiny and nice. I love this conditioner. It may become my forever conditioner that I always use.
Brooke T.
Windermere , FL
This was just ok. I have straight blonde hair and it made my hair extremely oily. It left my hair feeling gross and does not seem like the product for my hair. I have chosen quickly to go back to my normal routine and it does not include this.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
This conditioner smells really good and I have really damaged hair due this coloring and after using this conditioner it smoothed my hair a little and it is very Moisturizing. I will definitely recommend it.
Alesha M.
Kansas city, MO
I got to try this for free through Influenster. I want to switch my main shampoo use to Nexxus products after using this. It makes my hair feel healthy, it’s safe for color treated hair, and smells great.
Haley D.
I like this conditioner. I’m a fan of conditioners you leave in your hair for a few minutes and then rinse out. This stays in 3 minutes and it makes my hair so soft! Protection is there and smells lovely.
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I absolutely love this product. The price isn't terrible and it leaves your hair feeling so silky and healthy. It keeps that color looking super fresh too. Definitely worth the price. I will be purchasing again.
Petra D.
Awesome product recommend for damaged or colored hair. Love the smell and the texture. Leaves my hair so soft and smelling great. The after shine is beyond gorgeous. I am very satisfied with this product.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner