BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Mich B.
I didn't think that I would be using this much because of the smell of the product - I am not usually a fan of flower scents but for this one the smell was not that strong and it left a sweet scent in my hair for the rest of the day
Amabile R.
RALEIGH, NC
I loved this conditioner and I 100% recommend it. I have colored hair and this conditioner is pretty good. My hair is soft and smells great. Absolutely recommend for everyone that has colored hair. You will not regret!!!
Sarah R.
Kankakee, IL
really great. love the product. it keeps my color long lasting, and doesn't dry out my hair. it also smells great. i will definitely be purchasing this product in the future. much better than what i had been previously using.
Erin C.
Rumson, NJ
I have ombré blonde hair and this conditioner helps me keep my hair shiny and strong! I did not want my hair to feel like straw or to be dry anymore like it was becoming and this conditioner really helped my color become brighter and my hair feel and look better!
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
AmaZing conditioner that made my hair so soft. Wow!! I received this in my voxbox for testing purposes but will be buying this again and again. I think I found my go to conditioner. Reasonably priced from a name you can trust.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love the smell of this and it does condition hair fairly well. My hair is extremely dry and damaged so it requires a thick conditioner. In time this product stopped working on my hair and hair looked worse with regular use.
Megan B.
Henrietta , NY
This worked a bit for my colored hair. The color didn’t fade, but it made my hair super greasy and it was difficult to run a brush through. I feel that there’s better shampoo/conditioners for colored hair for less money.
Katherine P.
He packaging is so beautiful I went out and bought press on nails that resembled it. It’s a bit pricey but it has helped me keep my bright blue hair vibrant and does not bleed when I shower. The smell is amazing as well.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
So far so good! Upon first try I loved the scent right away. And now having given it a month I must say that my red hair is still bright and vibrant thanks to this product. I highly recommend. Great for colortreated hair.
Winnie T.
Flushing, NY
AMAZING smell! The product is so smooth on my hair and leaves it super straight and sleek. I love how it leaves my hair untangled and when I blow dry it it is super light weight. Love the shampoo and conditioner combo!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.