BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Becky W.
I received this product for free in a VoxBox but was wary because I don't have color treated hair. While I wouldn't normally buy this product since it's marketed for people with colored hair, I actually really liked it. The fragrance is amazing and it works great. Would recommend!
Jourdan G.
El Centro, CA
I absolutely would recommend this product. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. Once I use the shampoo, I apply the conditioner and let it set for a few minutes.. I try running my fingers through and then rinse. It also leaves a nice scent
Sigourney M.
Bluffton, OH
Decent product. It does help the color not fade, but that’s about all it does. The smell isn’t great. It works decent on my frizzy color treated hair. I only use this when I can get it on sale. Otherwise, the regular price is way too much for the product.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
Out of the shampoo and conditioner, the conditioner is my favorite. I have long, thick hair and I don't have to use a lot to use a lot on my fair. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and they leave my hair smelling amazing all day. I will be buying more.
Krystin H.
Wantage, NJ
This conditioner smells SO good. Seriously, almost worth it for the smell alone. It isn't the most hydrating conditioner but it still leaves my hair smelling, looking, and feeling great. I got it at my local grocery store so it's easily accessible and it's on price range with many other conditioners.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
I got this as part of my Nexxus Voxbox from Influenster and my hair has never felt better! I love how clean this conditioner rinses out! I'm due for a recolor any day now but it even makes my faded color look more fresh. I would definitely get this again.
Jackie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I really love this product because it makes
my coarse colored hair feel soft and silky. It works as well as "It's a 10" conditioner with Keratin, which I also love. I am very satisfied with the results of this product, only wish it were less expensive.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
I was sent this shampoo free of charge from influenster and I am glad it was free because it did nothing for my hair. I gave it three stars simply because I live the smell of it other than that it was just as good to my hair as a store bought cheap conditioner.
Katrice G.
Flowery Br, GA
This product was amazing for me hair. Not only was it gentle, but I also didn't have to use a ton of it for my naturally tangling hair. The smell was refreshing and it also didn't leave a greasy layer causing me to need dry shampoo within 24 hours!
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
Unlike the shampoo this was the total opposite! I loved this conditioner because it kept my hair smelling nice as well as keeping it soft and silky. It didn’t make my hair greasy after about two days of no washing my hair wish is a big plus for me. Highly recommend
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.