BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Sara B.
Wilmington, NC
I really did not enjoy this product. I felt like it didn’t comb through my thick, curly hair well at all and the conditioner ran out about 3x more quickly than the shampoo. My hair still felt rough after the shower, which is always disappointing.
Shannon S.
Benicia, CA
Smells awesome & goes along great w the shampoo! Really helps colored hair stay put for longer then expected. Would definitely use again!! The only I wish both the shampoo & conditioner did, was lather up in your hair a little more. But that’s just personal preference!
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product in a Influenster box and I have previously used Nexxus products (Humectress conditioner) so I was super excited. The conditioner was so so. I wasn't impressed. I have coarse curly hair and I would use this as a base in a conditioner concoction - it'd have to be doctored up for me to feel as if it were doing something. Not better than Humectress.
Rachel D.
Deer Park, WA
First, can I say...the smell...oh my word! Heavenly! White Orchid is not overpowering yet sweet enough to make me want to smell it all the time. This conditioner works into your hair easily. Without the sulfates, this shampoo is perfect for your color treated hair. I have been using this conditioner for a couple of weeks now. And I can see the retention of color is better than it was before and my hair is SO soft!!! I love it! I received a free sample of this product from Influenster. All opinions expressed are mine alone and are my honest views of the product.
Beckerz T.
I really do enjoy the scent of the shampoo and conditioner set that smells like heaven LOL but for me it does take a lot of product to cover my hair. I do love the softness that my hair has afterwards. But again, I will try this again during the fall when it's cooler weather here cuz my hair does tend to look more on the greasy side by the end of the day or the next morning and I'm not sure whether it's just the product or a combination of the weather and the product.
Carly B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The smell was okay. Did not really notice a difference in the color of my hair which is what the target was for. It did moisturize better than the shampoo but not as much as I would expect. I would not purchase this product again.
Shae C.
I received this product free from Influenster but all opinions are my own. This conditioner has a wonderful scent! I would recommend using it below your roots as it is very moisturizing and could be a little too oily for some people. I do prefer to use a leave in conditioner with this product to help brush out my hair when wet.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
A great duo with the shampoo for colored hair. The only con I would say is the price of this product, but that’s with every salon care prestige brand. If you want to keep your color, Nexxus is for sure the brand to invest in.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
This conditioner is amazing! I love the way it smells and feels! A little bit goes a long way as far as rubbing it in my hair. It's very lightweight and rinses out quickly and easily. My hair feels so soft and smooth afterwards! It also is noticeably brighter, I feel like not only is it protecting my dyed hair but enhancing the color as well! It also leaves my hair smelling great, but the smell is just noticeable- not overpowering or overwhelming.
Influenster M.
Amazing conditioner! My hair never felt so soft and silky than it does with this conditioner! This conditioner conceals and shields my hair perfectly from heat exposure and it maintains hair color looking shiny. My ends feel and look great thanks to this conditioner, it works as a conditioner/deep treatment and no need for a hair cut now. Super happy with how wonderful my hair looks after using for 1 week, my hair stays looking salon ready thanks to this. Highly recommended!
I received this conditioner complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes so all opinions are my own.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.