BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
What's a good shampoo without a conditioner that makes your hair feel soft smell heavenly while keeping your color bright and looking brand new. I love the results I have seen from using.  I recvd this product comp for testing and or reviews. All thoughts are my own.
Bethany D.
Anderson, SC
I love this product for the cost and quality. It smells great, gives me the color damage control I’m looking for and doesn’t weigh my hair down. It’s definitely my backup to my usual salon brand. I love that it’s available pretty much everywhere for a great price.
Amanda C.
This is great conditioner for color treated hair. It smells nice and has a great nourishing quality. But I can't give it 5 stars because there's not enough product for the cost. If they had bigger bottles priced more like other similar products it would be worth it.
Kim P.
Fullerton, CA
The day after using the shampoo and conditioner, my coworkers kept commenting on how great my hair color looked, so I'm going to keep using it! It's got a great scent, keeps your hair feeling soft, even if you've got a little damage. I'd recommend this to a friend!
Tiffany G.
I love this conditioner! It smells amazing and left my hair feeling healthy and shiny after use. I did have to use a little more than usual to cover all of my hair but it's worth it. I got this as a complimentary gift and will definitely be buying it in the future.
Tiffany R.
Loved the conditioner. It makes my hair feel soft just like the salon. I also had my mom try it too and her coworkers asked if she had done her hair . It’s definitely worth it and I’m going to purchase it once I run out !
Kelly O.
Leechburg, PA
Such and amazing product it makes my hair soft silky n shiny after I use this! I absolutely love this product and will continue to use it thank you influensters for the free product to test!
Amanda A.
Arlington, VA
I honestly will only ever buy this conditioner again. I have tried cheaper and more expensive alternatives both and this is the best. It smells awesome and it makes my dry, frizzy hair silky and soft without any heat styling. I am very impressed with this product.
Jourdan G.
El Centro, CA
I absolutely would recommend this product. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. Once I use the shampoo, I apply the conditioner and let it set for a few minutes.. I try running my fingers through and then rinse. It also leaves a nice scent
Becky W.
I received this product for free in a VoxBox but was wary because I don't have color treated hair. While I wouldn't normally buy this product since it's marketed for people with colored hair, I actually really liked it. The fragrance is amazing and it works great. Would recommend!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.