BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Brittany C.
First off I'd like to state that I received this product for review. Second I'd like to say that I've only been using it for a week or so and I have very fine straight hair. This leaves my hair feeling lightweight and soft. Once I finish the bottles I will come back here and finish the review.
Bianca O.
Madera, CA
Do you want your hair to feel super soft and amazing? Because this for sure makes it feel that way. I love the smell of the conditioner as well. I personally have never dyed my hair so im not to sure how it would help out my hair with brightening but the smell does last all day as well.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
I think it gets the job done. My hair is soft and shiny after showering and I haven't noticed a change in the color. The scent it nice. I'm pretty sensitive to scents but I didn't mind this one.  Also, it is pricey so I'd recommended getting it from Ulta during a sale or with a coupon.
Ashley A.
Henderson, NV
I received this conditioner along with the shampoo in a VoxBox, and it had really cute packaging. I think this is a good choice if you want something nicer than drugstore, but not as expensive as other brands. I use it once a week and very pleased with it! It makes my hair extremely soft.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner was impressive it left my hair hydrated and smelling amazing from its sweet floral scent! It did not leave any residue in my hair or on my scalp which is a plus for me, My hair is shiny, color is vibrant! I received this product complimentary for review from Influenster.
Cecilia C.
Valdosta, GA
This smells heavenly, and makes my hair so soft. Although the color in the ends of my hair doesn’t fade as fast as that on my scalp, I do think that this conditioner does lengthen the life on my color. I’m very satisfied with this. I like to stock up on the jumbo size during the Ulta sale.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR Okay first off, this conditioner not only smells great but it has my hair feeling silky without feeling heavy. I feel some conditioners don't rinse out well and weigh my hair down; this conditioner doesn't do that! I would definitely buy soon!
Jill W.
I truly love this conditioner! I have highlighted, naturally wavy shampoo that tends to be on the frizzy side; even after one use, this conditioner left my hair feeling perfectly clean. soft, and smooth. Overall, I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone with color-treated hair!
Janisa Q.
I used this with and without the coordinating shampoo. They are both horrible for my fine hair. I thought since the shampoo dried out my hair maybe this conditioner would help, nope. It felt like I didn’t even condition my hair at all. Every time I’ve used both the shampoo and conditioner my hair has looked horrible.
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
I'm SO glad I got this conditioner in my Influenster Vox Box for free! I was a bit weary at first, because conditioners are a hit or miss. BUT, I love it! Smells great, makes my hair soft, not frizzy. It's been a great product and I will definitely buy it in store. #Influenster #voxbox
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.