BY NEXXUS

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Like the shampoo review I did the conditioner is amazing too! I've used Nexxus products for 20 plus years since my mom sold it in the early 90s late 80s. The conditioner leaves my hair silky and smooth as Billy Madison would say, as for color I had my hair colored a couple of weeks ago and it still seems to be intact.
kelly h.
Belleville, IL
Nexxus Oil Infinite Restoring Shampoo smells great and is a good value for the money. I've bought many expensive Shampoos for color treated hair and this is very comparable to the higher end brands that are way over priced. I've been using this product for months and have been very happy with the results.
Tiffany R.
Miami Beach, FL
Loved the conditioner. It makes my hair feel soft just like the salon. I also had my mom try it too and her coworkers asked if she had done her hair . It’s definitely worth it and I’m going to purchase it once I run out !
Vivian C.
Van Buren, AR
Smells amazing, but hair became oily way too fast.
I have fine, thin, short-5 inches-short hair. I usually wash my hair every other day- every 2 days pending on how greasy it on day 3. I was unable to go even a full 8 hr work day without being greasy by the end of shift. Not satisfied with this conditioner. Going to continue using shampoo alone to see if it's the same outcome.
Jennifer W.
Taunton, MA
I got this in a Voxbox courtesy of Influenster to try for my honest opinion and I love love love this conditioner! The smell is amazing and floral, very pretty. Makes my hair super soft and shiny. I'm beyond impressed with the conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it. I will be purchasing this in store when I run out.
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
I was given the Nexxus Color Assure line from Influenster to review. I love the way it maintains my color between salon visits. I can stretch those visits to 8 weeks apart which is phenomenal! The conditioner is my favorite in the duo. Each season it moisturizes my hair very well. The scent is also fabulous!
Doris T.
Honolulu, HI
My hair usually really dry because I like to dye my hair at home and because I have thick hair I use about 4 bottles of color using this product helps bring life back to my hair and restore and makes the color vibrant
Tisa T.
Wdm, IA
I received this complimentary of Influenster and, even though I might've gotten it in error because my hair is not color-treated, I love it. My hair feels so much softer and it's much easier to detangle. I haven't had to use a deep conditioner since I've started using this. I'll go out of my way to try more of their products.
Dorruella D.
The Assure conditioner softened my hair so much. I I noticed that my hair was a lot less brittle and more manageable throughout the week. I love that it's sulfate free. Which is a lot healthier for me and my hair also. Great product Nexxus!!! NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR
Alexandra L.
So hydrating. It smelled amazing, and kept the color in my hair. The price is worth what you get out of this product. I’ve never had a color care conditioner hold my color so well. I have an oily scalp and didn’t have a problem with this conditioner. I will definitely purchase in the future.
Amie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?