BY NEXXUS

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Megan P.
I'm in love with this conditioner! The fragrance is amazing and it doesn't weigh my hair down. After using this in combination with the shampoo my hair was not as wild and frizzy as usual when I air dry my hair. I have no complaints about this stuff. Use it! I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.
Lauren T.
Painesville , OH
I only received a sample size of this product. After reading other reviews saying it leaves hair greasy I decided to use less conditioner as usual. Using a smaller amount my hair felt great! I thought it smelled really nice too.
Madelynn S.
Dallas, TX
Love love this this stuff! It’s salon quality product for less. It leaves my hair soft and silky while smelling fabulous. In fact, it smells so good my husband eve used it a couple of times. A great product all the way around!
Sara G.
So many conditioners out there are too "watery" for thin hair regardless of their secondary function (color preservation for example).  However, this conditioner is thick enough to stay on my thin hair and soak in during the couple of minutes it is on in the shower.  Lastly, the smell is DIVINE.
Shyntaya H.
I have locs, and I can truly say my hair loved this conditioner and that I will be buying this in bulk! Thanks to influester i was able to try out this product! the scent for this will last a few days which is awesome. I am ver satisfied with this product! It leaves my hair feeling so soft I cannot get enough of this!!!
Sara O.
Riverview, FL
It smelled nice. Left my hair soft. However, it also left my hair greasy feeling. I tried it numerous times hoping for a change, but overall, there was more to desired.
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in the Nexxus VoxBox. This conditioner is just okay. It smells really good like the shampoo, but that's about the best thing about this conditioner. It did not make my hair any softer or shiny when compared to my regular conditioners.
Kristen B.
Laurel, MD
I was pleased with the free sample of Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair that I received in my VoxBox from Influenster. It was the perfect compliment to the Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for Colored Hair. It kept my hair soft and manageable without making my color faded faster. It also smelled great!
Elysia G.
The best thing about this product is that it smells great! I didn't notice it helping my red hair from fading, it may have even faded faster than with my normal products. It also seemed to weigh my hair down a little. But it left my hair feeling soft. received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
This product smells so so so good and i really love the packaging.  I received this free from Influenster and I hope to receive more because I really love this product!!  The only downside for me is that it's on the pricier side and you kind of have to use a lot of product for it to be effective.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?