BY NEXXUS #95 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Katie W.
Frankfort, KY
I'm really not a fan of conditioning because my hair is very greasy and is prone to product buildup. I tried this product and liked it the first few tries, however after the fourth or fifth night of using it my hair was greasy and heavy. I like the product but for me personally, I can't use it everyday which is a bummer but wasn't unexpected. I'll use it occasionally because it smells nice.
Dagmara A.
Got this products in my VoxBox and already love it. It's perfect for color treated hair. I had to dye my hair since I was 20 due to early onset of gray hair. Some shampoos for color treated hair make my hair feel heavy or oily, which was not the case with this product. The smell is light and crisp, which doesn't overwhelm me in the shower.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I LOVE this conditioner. I'm so glad I finally found a good conditioner that doesn't make my scalp feel dry or itchy, smooths my hair, and smells great! I got this for free from my Nexxus voxbox, but I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. I can't wait to try nexxus's other products.
Kali K.
York, SC
This made my hair so soft!! I love nexus it last a long time, it smells super good. You can find nexus in your local Walmart or Target. It is name brand so it is a little more expensive. I would highly recommend if you want soft, strong, and good smelling hair. They also have ones for different kinds of hair; like damaged, or color treated.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
So to start with, I love the smell of this conditioner!! It smells really good and last for a couple days! it is good for color treated hair as well and did leave my hair feeling nice and soft once I let it air dry. Also, the packaging is great! It makes it look like very high end products and is very estechically pleasing!
Hadley D.
This is the best drug store conditioner I've found! It is salon quality at an affordable price for the amount of product. I don't have color treated hair, however, I have noticed that my natural red hair is more vibrant and dimensional! My hair immediately feels moisturized and healthy, it smells fantastic, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all!

10/10 recommended
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I received this conditionet for free for testing purposes from Influenster. It has a sweet light fragrance, although, I did not see much of a difference on my color treated hair, I did like how smooth it made my hair. I preferred the conditioner over the shampoo. The price is very high, so I do think I would buy it unless it was on a huge sale.
Rebecca B.
This conditioner smells just like the shampoo and the shampoo is delicious. The texture of this product isn't too thick and doesn't leave my already crazy thick and heavy hair feeling more weighed down than it already does. My hair feels soft and my fly away are at bay. I received this for free from @influenster for testing purposes.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I do not color treat my hair but received this product free for my honest review. I cannot say how it works for color treated hair but for the product itself I will say it has a faint smell, not strong. This is not good to combat frizz if that is an issue you have and overall it did not leave my hair soft like I prefer.
Sara G.
So many conditioners out there are too "watery" for thin hair regardless of their secondary function (color preservation for example).  However, this conditioner is thick enough to stay on my thin hair and soak in during the couple of minutes it is on in the shower.  Lastly, the smell is DIVINE.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.