BY NEXXUS #89 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Hannah W.
Pauls Valley, OK
I received this product in a VoxBox. However, I don’t color my hair so I don’t feel I could test this product properly. It did condition my hair nicely and it has a nice scent. The only downside is that I have no idea how this product performs on colored hair.
Danielle A.
I absolutely 100% recommend this conditioner. As a fan of colored hair, this conditioner was with me through the thick and thin of black hair, red hair, and dark brown hair. My hair was left with such a touchable softness, it felt like I had just left the salon. I received it in a Voxbox.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Love Nexxus conditioner it's helped my hair get really healthy & long leaving it so soft & making my hair easy to brush. The smell & feel is amazing a must have definitely NEXXUS® HUMECTRESS ULTIMATE MOISTURE CONDITIONER FOR NORMAL TO DRY HAIR
Deena B.
Corona
I love the way this makes my hair feel, especially after bleaching.  The scent is relaxing and light..definitely not overwhelming. And color lasts so much longer! I love this stuff!
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This product words fairly well with decreasing the bleeding of color. I don't know how well it will work with dramatic colors but my moms normal "anti-grey" coloring is protected. It makes my hair fairly greasy but i love the feeling and the scent
Kerry B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I'm using this in conjunction with the Color Assure shampoo as general background information.  I prefer the conditioner to the shampoo.  I find that it leaves my hair very soft afterwards, and a little bit really does go a long way!
Gabrielle M.
Great for color treated hair to pair with the light lathered shampoo. I don't have color treated hair so this wasn't the best for my oil scalp. The product has a great long lasting scent. It definitely targets smoothness and color treated hair.
Ciera S.
Highland Hgts, KY
I received this complimentary from influenster, I do not particularly love nor hate this produce. It smells amazing, it's just not mind blowing. it works fine, the consistency is good my hair is soft but, just not completely worth the price tag.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR Quick Disclaimer: I received this conditioner for free from Influenster for testing purposes for a contest that I am in with Influenster! Thank you so much Influenster this product! Oh. My. Gosh! This conditioner is SO amazing for a lot of reasons! It smells SO FREAKING GOOD! It is so smooth & creamy & isn't watery like some conditioners! I leave it in till the end of my shower & rinse it out right before I get out! It actually does make my hair color more vibrant than other conditioners & it brings moisture back into my hair without making it oily, it also makes it super soft & really silky!! I HIGHLY recommend this conditioner if you have color treated, fine oily hair & are looking for a conditioner that works really well & haven't found one yet because trust me I know it's really hard to find one!! @Influenster #NexxusVoxBox #NexxusColorAssure #loveit #obsessed #newfavorite
Tiffany J.
Great conditioner just like the shampoo. Helps maintain color and makes my hair look healthy. Also makes my hair look like I just stepped right out of the salon. With this conditioner, my hair doesn’t fade as fast. Definitely worth the purchase.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.