BY NEXXUS #75 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
I received this conditioner for free in a Voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes. I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling clean, the color lasts longer, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy. I love how my hair feels, looks, and smells after using this product.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
I really enjoy the smell of this shampoo and seems to make my hair a bit softer than most. I have pretty thick hair and it works great. the lather is pretty good too. I some times get dandruff when trying new shampoos and conditioners however i have not seen any flakes.  the only down side for me is the shape of the bottle. if it was more form to the shape of a hand it would be a lot easier to squeeze.
Kourtney C.
The packaging is so cute and this smells great! It has a slightly thicker than normal texture but went in my hair easily. It also rinsed out with ease. My hair dried very nicely, with no frizz! My hair felt so smooth and soft and just overall healthy!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
The conditioner left my hair feeling nourished, and healthy!! It looks shiny and flows nicely all day!! I love the floral sent, it's sweet and light. I noticed that the shine was instant and I do like that. I do have itchy scalp and this shampoo/conditioner combo is not good for that. I will need to give these to a friend who doesn't have my scalp issue.
Sara C.
TACOMA, WA
Love this product!! It smells amazing first off, leaves my hair shiny and takes after each use, for reference I have dry , treated, curly hair. And I barely have to use product after using this conditioner leaves my hair amazing and holds the color so well someone even thought it got darker but it was all the moisture leaving my hair looking fresh.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
I wasnt as crazy about the shampoo but this is an AMAZING conditioner! It has its way of detangling hair. I applied it even over my scalp and it didnt get greasy! It smells amazing and best of all it doesnt contain any sulfates. In the picture I'm the one on the left.
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. This conditioner has a fresh clean smell that lasts even after it's dry! Compared to most conditioner this conditioner makes my hair feel soft and clean without weighing down my hair. This is definitely something I would recommend to my friends and family! Thanks Influenster!
Nikki J.
Beloit, OH
Although i tend not to condition my hair because it usually makes it lifeless and boring this did not my color (blue) has not faded my curls are as wild as ever and my in between wash days arent super oily like with other conditioners 10/10 super impressed (I received this product in a Vox box to test for free but i will be purchasing on my own)
Emily M.
My hair is so soft and shiny! The conditioner itself smells amazing, the packaging is this gorgeous iridescent pink, and the best part- it doesn't turn my blonde balayage brassy or orange! Influenster sent me this product for free, but I am definitely going to purchase on my own.
Ann R.
Nolensville, TN
 I have really enjoyed the Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner. It makes my hair
look healthy. It is soft and shiny. It also smells great, which is an
added bonus. I was looking for a new conditioner that wouldn't make my hair
look oily and flat, so I am happy to find this great product. It helps the ends of my hair look healthy too.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner