BY NEXXUS

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
I received this product free in a VoxBox to test and I love it so darn much! The smell is intoxicating and it makes my hair feel super soft. It saved my color treated hair and I would recommend it to anyone who colors their hair regularly.
Emily N.
Phoenix , AZ
One of my favorite products of all time!! Best scent ever and really helps to maintain my highlights and toner. I have a very dry scalp and this feels amazing going on. I’m a frequent buyer. Helps with frizz and tangles
Ariel J.
I used this when I dyed my hair red last. I only used the shampoo and conditioner. I felt like it was not the best feeling after. Aside from the shampoo, this conditioner left my hair feeling greasy and heavy. The scent is light and pleasant. I just wished it made my hair feel better considering the dye. The color still ran when using this. More so than water alone. I received this product complimentary for my unbiased opinion
Tanisha J.
Elizabethtown, KY
I actually fell in love with this product thanks to Influenster! It's totally worth the little bit of splurge and it's the only shampoo/ conditioner combo I'll just on freshly dyed hair.
Stephanie W.
Byron, GA
Smells good and seems to work well, no problems to say about this product! I received this product free in my voxbox and have used it religiously since I got it. Would purchase to use again. (Hopefully I can find a coupon)
Vanessa C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I really like this conditioner but sometimes after I use it my scalp tends to feel a bit dry and itchy but it definitely keeps my color lasting longer even though we have very hard water now
Casey H.
Hamilton, OH
Good scent. Not too crazy about how my hair felt after. I had to use the tiniest amount like pea size for hair past shoulder length. It still gave my hair an oily feel after using.
Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
The Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair was just okay in my opinion. The price point was good which is why I decided to try it, but compared to other conditioners it was just okay. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. I have had lower end conditioners perfom better. I would only repurchase if my other brands weren't available.
Alex S.
This worked pretty well for me when I had bright red and purple in my hair. Obviously if you wash your hair too much it will fade no matter what, but with this I felt I didnt have to wash it as much. It made my hair soft and shiny, with little damage. And it smells amazing! I would recommend if you're looking for something a little better than drugstore but without the price.
Katlin S.
Athens, OH
Honestly I wanted to love this. It smells so good and it makes your hair so soft. My problem is it ALWAYS leaves my hair so oily! No matter how little conditioner I put in, or how careful I am at rinsing it out. I was disappointed in this product. I suppose if you have really really dry hair his could be great for you!
Amie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?