BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
I loved the shampoo so you know I love the conditioner as well! Again I have naturally curly hair and this made my hair feel amazing and moisturized. I notice also he inlet it air dry it leaves my hair feeling lightweight than other products have. It smells amazing as well. I also when rinsing out left some in my hair and it made my hair feel extremely soft! Would definitely recommend!

*received this product free from influenster for reviewing purposes*
Christina C.
Venice, FL
I tried this conditioner with the Nexxus shampoo, and I am surprised on how good they worked together! At first I was not crazy about the shampoo but after I added the conditioner I was sold! My hair got instantly silky-er and manageable, plus I usually have a lot of hair fall out but with the Nexxus duo that has not been an issue. Loved this conditioner I dont know if it works as well without the shampoo but sincerely they works so well together that I dont want to split them up. Loved it!
Catherine T.
Corp Christi, TX
After using this shampoo, in combination with the conditioner, for about 4 washes, my hair definitely feels softer than when I use my other shampoo. The scent is fantastic; I would buy it as a perfume! I do feel that my hair gets oiler quicker, but if I were one to wash my hair every, this would be perfect. I let my hair air dry, and there was a smoother result than usual, as well.

I received this complimentary from Influenster to review. I was not compensated for this review.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I received this conditioner for free. I like how it makes my hair feel soft but not weighted down. It seems to keep my hair and color looking shiny. I did notice that my hair gets more oily though. I am not a fan of floral scents and this conditioner is very strong. The shampoo wasn't as bad and didn't bother me.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I actually really ended up liking this line of shampoo and conditioner. I dye my hair a lot and it needs a ton of t.l.c., so I'm super thankful that Influenster sent me full sized samples to try out. It's making my hair so much stronger and healthier. I love it. It also smells amazing, so that's a plus! Definitely worth giving it a shot.
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
I received this from Influenster to use and review. I used this with the shampoo. I have double process platinum blonde hair. My hair requires A LOT of moisture. That said, this conditioner was ok, but it wasn't enough for my hair. This would be better for someone who had dyed their hair color but not a double process. My hair requires serious moisture, hair oils and hair masks, and this conditioner didn't do it for me.  It smelled nice but wasn't for me.
Shannon C.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive been dying my hair an intense red for years & decided to go brunette. Normally, after 3 washes, the red color pops back out. So far ive been using it every other day for 2 weeks paired with the shampoo and im still rich shiny brown! The scent is beautiful, light floral with a hint of sweetness. My hair is soft, silky and shiny. The shampoo & conditioner are now permanent in my haircare routine! Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Received this product from Influenster free for testing and it was absolutely awesome! The color asssure products made my hair feel soft and amazing! Did their job holding in my color and making it pop! Will purchase again and again! Thanks so much for choosing me!  Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored HairNexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored HairNexxus Color Assure Shampoo for Colored Hair
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
I had high hopes for the condition because the shampoo didn't work out well, but this fell flat for me too. It applied well and felt great in my hair until it came time to rinse, and then felt like residue was left behind despite prolonged rinsing. It's a lovely scent, and I wish it worked better. While I don't think this line was the right one for me, I'd be open to purchasing other Nexxus products in the future to find a better fit.
Kassiah P.
Worth the price! I use this every time I take a shower. A little goes a long way and make sure it is rinsed out completely before you finish showering-- it left my hair greasy and sticky one time..gross. Other than that it is by far the best on the shelf as far as keeping your hair moisturized and retaining color. I felt like my color stayed and didn't fade as quickly as it has in that past. Overall great buy and highly recommended!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.