BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Kylar O.
I received this shampoo and conditioner combo for free from Influenster to review and I think it's a really nice set! My one complaint is the conditioner is slightly
Thin, meaning I have to use a bit more Than my usual shampoo conditioner set.
Catherine C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I have been using the Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for about two weeks. I love the white orchid scent - it smells amazing! However, this conditioner feels a bit heavy. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, but it feels like there is still conditioner even after I rinse it out, and when I comb my fingers through my hair, it feels thick and heavy. However, once I dry it, it feels light again. Therefore, it's not a huge deal, but I just don't like the feeling that there is still residue there. My hair isn't as soft afterwards as I'd like, but it doesn't get dry or greasy. It also keeps the color, so this product overall is okay to me. Not my favorite but still usable!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Alisha B.
I received a free bottle of this conditioner from Influenster for testing purposes. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it is such a pleasant smell, and it lingers for days. I tend to have very knotty and tangly hair and this conditioner was perfect. Left my hair silky smooth with no knots. I followed the directions on the back to leave it in for 3 minutes, I think that really does the trick and helps get soaked into my hair. It does well for the color of my hair as well, it doesn't make it fade. Made my hair feel very healthy and just all around nice. Will definitely buy this product in the future!
Sarah C.
Jonesborough, TN
I have used this product about 4 washes now, I do not wash my hair every day. I wash it about 2x a week! It tangles my hair up so so bad, I have really thick and really long hair. So I need it to also help with detangling my hair. And this product just tangles it up more when I try to brush my hair after the shower and also while drying my hair. And that's due to It also leaving some weird film over it and makes it seem greasy. If it didn't do these two things then I would absolutely love this product. I think it's great that they are sulfate free products to protect your color treated hair!
Amanda S.
Got a bottle of this conditioner in a voxbox. Never colored my hair but it definitely helps smooth my frizzy hair and make it softer when I give myself a blowout. I’m a fan!
Sep K.
Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner has a white creamy texture and does an outstanding job to moisturizing my hair without leaving any greasy feeling. My hair felt soft and silky after using this conditioner and it helped me to comb out and blow dry my hair quickly without any frizz.

This Nexxus product has an amazing smell and did not caused any irritation to my sensitive scalp. I highly recommend using Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Conditioner for whoever wants to have a beautiful healthy looking hair.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange of my honest review.
Nichole S.
This conditioner was great! The orchid scent was refreshing and left my hair feeling and smelling so clean. My hair also was really tammed of its frizziness and left it smooth and shiny. My only complaint would be when I received the product, the conditioner had exploded inside its wrapping leaving a mess. I'd also recommend for women with bangs/fringe, do not apply the conditioner to your bangs, in doing so i noticed my bangs were more stringy than normal and had the appearance of being oily although my hair was very clean. I received the conditioner in my Nexxus voxbox and even with my minor complaint, I couldn't be more happy with the product I received.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG omg if you have super bleached hair like me run don't walk to go get this it's makes your hair not only look but feel like so healthy and soft and with so much moisture with only one wash it's crazy and it's smells sooooo good it's a must specially if you dye your hair NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR
Sammie S.
This conditioner smells so refreshing and it's not super thick so doesn't leave a residue on my hair but covers well and leaves my hair so soft and manageable afterwards. I don't have colored hair so I cannot speak to the color aspect of it, but my hair is bleached and it does wonders for that. The only negative is I wish it wasn't so expensive and that the bottles would be larger. The other thing I, personally, dislike is that the bottles look so similar that every single time I went for the conditioner, I grabbed the shampoo! Otherwise would recommend at least trying. Most Nexxus products are either a hit or a kiss for people, for me they're a hit!
Jessica B.
So I really love the companion shampoo but I'm not as crazy about the conditioner. It smells great but it doesn't seem to moisturize my hair as much as I would prefer. Color treated hair needs a moisturizing conditioner and since this is made for color treated hair I'm surprised it seems to be lacking. If I mix in a squirt of Argan oil or a little of a moisturizing conditioner it works amazingly well. Love the scent and my hair is extra vibrant and shiny since using it....just a little dry. Will update after testing further.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.