BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
I use the Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner along with the shampoo & primer everytime I color my hair. I'm a HUGE Nexxus fan. Their products are AMAZING!! This particular conditioner though, even when used along holds color in a very long time, smells great and keeps your hair so soft and managable! Definitely recommend!
I'm recieving this product for free for and honest review. I am actually reviewing it now because I already bought it and LOVE IT! That's how awesome it is :)
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I got this conditioner for free from Influenster to review. The scent for this conditioner is pleasant, the packaging is nice; the bottle is slim enough to hold easily, and I like the iridescence color. As far as the formula, I am not a fan. The conditioner was hard to smooth over my hair, it seemed to just stick in one spot on my head and not move. Rinsing it out was an adventure, it seemed like it would never come out of my hair. I can usually go a full week without washing my hair, and after two days my hair is already greasy looking. I would not recommend this conditioner or buy it for myself.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
I received this for free to review through an Influenster VoxBox and I couldn't be happier with it. I don't have color treated hair, so I can't speak as to how it works for that. My hair is wavy, dry, and pretty frizzy, and I think it did a good job on my hair type. I really liked the consistency of this Conditioner. It wasn't too thick and it wasn't too thin. I also love the bottle for this product. It is so pretty. I felt fancy using it. My favorite thing about this Nexxus Conditioner is the smell! It smells fantastic. I sometimes go into the bathroom just to smell it, it's that good. I would definitely recommend this product. I see myself repurchasing it in the future. I'm really happy I got to try it for review, but that didn't influence my thoughts or opinions about it.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK
I Wasnt so sure the first couple times I used it but after a month of consistent use, I can really see a big difference in my hair its alot softer and seems like the color has really lasted a lot longer than with other shampoos and conditioners! Just wish it was a bit less expensive so that's why I give it 4 stars, other than that it smells great and did the job so overall a very great conditioner!! Was given these to try for Influenster but as always the opinions are my very own!!
Lisa S.
Fairfax, VA
Like the shampoo, the packaging is lovely and the orchid smell is not overpowering in any way. For anyone else who is blind without their glasses, the shampoo and conditioner have different colored rings on the top which is surprisingly helpful.
Compared to previous products I've used (pureology and Redken), I'd say this is a good product for what you pay for. The conditioner leaves my hair wonderfully smooth without using too much.
The biggest con for me is that my hair gets oily very quickly when using this, a problem I don't have with Pureology (but again that brand is extremely pricey). However, this won't be a problem for you if you wash your hair every morning!
*I did receive this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kylar O.
I received this shampoo and conditioner combo for free from Influenster to review and I think it's a really nice set! My one complaint is the conditioner is slightly
Thin, meaning I have to use a bit more Than my usual shampoo conditioner set.
Catherine C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I have been using the Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for about two weeks. I love the white orchid scent - it smells amazing! However, this conditioner feels a bit heavy. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, but it feels like there is still conditioner even after I rinse it out, and when I comb my fingers through my hair, it feels thick and heavy. However, once I dry it, it feels light again. Therefore, it's not a huge deal, but I just don't like the feeling that there is still residue there. My hair isn't as soft afterwards as I'd like, but it doesn't get dry or greasy. It also keeps the color, so this product overall is okay to me. Not my favorite but still usable!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Alisha B.
I received a free bottle of this conditioner from Influenster for testing purposes. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it is such a pleasant smell, and it lingers for days. I tend to have very knotty and tangly hair and this conditioner was perfect. Left my hair silky smooth with no knots. I followed the directions on the back to leave it in for 3 minutes, I think that really does the trick and helps get soaked into my hair. It does well for the color of my hair as well, it doesn't make it fade. Made my hair feel very healthy and just all around nice. Will definitely buy this product in the future!
Sarah C.
Jonesborough , TN
I have used this product about 4 washes now, I do not wash my hair every day. I wash it about 2x a week! It tangles my hair up so so bad, I have really thick and really long hair. So I need it to also help with detangling my hair. And this product just tangles it up more when I try to brush my hair after the shower and also while drying my hair. And that's due to It also leaving some weird film over it and makes it seem greasy. If it didn't do these two things then I would absolutely love this product. I think it's great that they are sulfate free products to protect your color treated hair!
Sep K.
Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner has a white creamy texture and does an outstanding job to moisturizing my hair without leaving any greasy feeling. My hair felt soft and silky after using this conditioner and it helped me to comb out and blow dry my hair quickly without any frizz.

This Nexxus product has an amazing smell and did not caused any irritation to my sensitive scalp. I highly recommend using Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Conditioner for whoever wants to have a beautiful healthy looking hair.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange of my honest review.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.