BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
I was so happy to get this nexus box I have heard great things. It really delivered, helped keep my color fresh and well maintained. My hair was healthy and smooth looking. Smells nice too!
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
Great smell. The bottles are a great shape for the shower, I wasn't constantly knocking them over because they bulky. Conditioner left my hair silky smooth and shiny!
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
I recieved this product in my voxbox along with the shampoo and i absolutely love it. I have damaged color treated hair and have used it every day since i recieved it
Sarah B.
Stoughton , WI
This conditioner works so good! It's an affordable price! I would recommend! It leaves my hair feeling so soft! I got this free for testing purposes from influenster!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to make sure I used this at least three times before I reviewed anything. Lately, I have been having a lot of problems with having an itchy scalp. No matter which store bought conditioner I used, nothing really helped it. I ended up going away on a short vacation at the beginning of August and took the free conditioner they gave out. It was about the only conditioner that was helping relieve the intense dryness my scalp all of a sudden had, until this conditioner. I would say the bottle looks great, like a genie in a bottle, but it makes my hair grease and oil up faster than before. Which means I have to shower my hair 3 times a week as compared to 2 times a week. Showering your hair too much is very unhealthy, but as a full time student part time worker, I can't be going around with greased up hair. Every 2 days this week I had to shower. On the other hand, natural hair oils is very healthy for your scalp and hair in helping it grow faster. But that's only if I have the time to sit at home and let it be. Smells great, but not a five star.
Rachael S.
zephyrhills, FL
This is by far one of my favorite conditioners. It’s helps keep my hair moisturized and manageable. The smell is amazing and light! I will definitely buy this again!
Annie N.
The conditioner kept the frizziness and breakage I experience after getting my hair colored to a minimum. I used about a dime sized amount and rinsed after about 5 minutes.
Denielle L.
Franksville, WI
Love the smell of this product! It conditions well and from the past several weeks it appears to help protect hair color. Can be difficult to tell for sure, but it looks to work better than general store conditioners.
Amrita P.
Jonesboro, GA
Made my hair feel greasy quickly after showering. Almost seemed like it was weighing it down. I was sure to only use it on my ends as well. Wish the scent was better.
Desiree G.
I got this Nexxus Color Assure conditioner from influenster for free and i feelin love with the scent and the way it made my cookie treated hair feel so silky and shiny
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.