BY NEXXUS #89 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
I received this from Influenster to use and review. I used this with the shampoo. I have double process platinum blonde hair. My hair requires A LOT of moisture. That said, this conditioner was ok, but it wasn't enough for my hair. This would be better for someone who had dyed their hair color but not a double process. My hair requires serious moisture, hair oils and hair masks, and this conditioner didn't do it for me.  It smelled nice but wasn't for me.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I actually really ended up liking this line of shampoo and conditioner. I dye my hair a lot and it needs a ton of t.l.c., so I'm super thankful that Influenster sent me full sized samples to try out. It's making my hair so much stronger and healthier. I love it. It also smells amazing, so that's a plus! Definitely worth giving it a shot.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
I received this conditioner through influenster for free. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I'm in love. The only semi-bad thing about it is it kind of makestuff your hair feel a little heavy. The pros outweigh that one "con" greatly. It's kept my auburn for Fall as vibrant as the day I dyed it. My normally dry and fuzzy hair is sleek and smooth. It feels softer than it has in years and my husband loves how thick it's made his hair feel.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I normally use Pantene, and although I don't have color-treated hair, I like the healthy bounce that the stronger conditioners give my hair.

Unfortunately, this left my hair feeling slightly dry and not at all with the same pleasant scent and volume that my other conditioner leaves me with.

Additionally, I found the scent to be a little strong and floral.

I did receive this product for free through Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Received this product from Influenster free for testing and it was absolutely awesome! The color asssure products made my hair feel soft and amazing! Did their job holding in my color and making it pop! Will purchase again and again! Thanks so much for choosing me!  NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIRNEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIRNEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Kassiah P.
Worth the price! I use this every time I take a shower. A little goes a long way and make sure it is rinsed out completely before you finish showering-- it left my hair greasy and sticky one time..gross. Other than that it is by far the best on the shelf as far as keeping your hair moisturized and retaining color. I felt like my color stayed and didn't fade as quickly as it has in that past. Overall great buy and highly recommended!
Jennica S.
Midway Park, NC
This the conditioner in my Nexxus voxbox. I can say that I really like this than the their shampoo. The conditioner is colour white and the smell is really pleasing to my nose. The conditioner is just okay, like the usual conditioners in drug stores. The result is not that bad. My hair is silky and soft after using this
Brittany A.
Love, love, love!! This conditioner is UH-MAZING! Not only does it keep my hair smelling fresh all day, but it is the ONLY conditioner I have tried that maintains frizz, without the need for outside products! To be able to wash and go, especially in Miami humidity is a gift from God!
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
Thank you Influenster for my free VoxBox. I'd like to say that I really liked this shampoo, I'm sorry it made some people's hair really rough, on the contrary, it made mine feel really soft and actually looked REALLY good. Nexxus products have always been great, but if you're looking to not spend so much money, look into Kirkland's (yes Costco's) Shampoo. Similar to Nexxus, but not too much to break the bank.
Jennifer W.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't find anything special with this conditioner. It smelled good but not as good as the shampoo for some reason. It has a slightly different smell and I didn't find the smell working with my scalp. I also didn't notice a difference using this. I don't think this product is bad or anything but I also can't say its good. I kind of feel indifferent about it and I wouldn't buy it. Luckily I got it for free. I still prefer my usual products - unwash and amika.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.