BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I got this in a vox box and I actually really love it. I don’t like it as much as some of the redken conditioners, but it has helped keep my dyed hair soft and vibrant.

The smell is amazing.
Lindsey C.
Plainfield, IL
I have full medium thickness hair. And it did leave my hair tangle free and soft. There was also a nice shine added to it. I felt like it weighed my haid down though after a few uses
Alyssa J.
This and the shampoo are not my favorite. They left my hair dry and brittle and even for a conditioner it didn’t do much for my hair. I won’t buy them again and I’m glad I got to try them for free before buying.
Ruth A.
Tucson, AZ
When I first got my highlight I didn’t know that you had to use different things to protect you hair and the color then I came across this bad boy and it worked miracles i would recommend 100 times to anyone’s
Maraam A.
Great conditioner!! Smells amazing and works wonders on my hair :) I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good conditioner who doesn’t want to wash out the color in their hair.
Tanya L.
Bridgeview, IL
Great drug store conditioner! It does what it says. My hair felt healthy, moisturizer and shiny! I’ve gotten a lot of compliments about how shiny my hair is. I owe it to this stuff!!
Yazmin T.
Loved it. It left my hair feeling soft and tangle free. I can’t comment on the color vibrancy because I don’t have my hair dyed or anything, but it worked great and keeping my hair looking healthy!
Johanna K.
Perkasie, PA
I love this condition! I received it complementary in a voxbox and it is perfect for my color treated hair! It leaves my hair soft and manageable while protecting the color from becoming dull or faded.
Tammy C.
Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair this conditioner smelled beautiful. The white orchid is very nice. I just saw so much of my color going down the drain.
Britnee C.
I loved getting these. The shampoo is amazing leaves hair color vibrant and the conditioner is like a mask for your hair. It leave it super smooth I am in love with the product.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.