BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven, PA
I loved the smell and the feel of my hair after using it, but after several days, my hair felt greasy. I read that this is common when switching to sulfate-free products, but after a week, I gave up and stopped using it.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
Not a fan. It left my hair dry and tangled. I would have liked it to smooth out my hair and detangled my hair like most conditioners. I’m not a fan of the scent either, so I don’t think I’ll be buying this in the future.
Chelsie A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was not a fan of this shampoo or conditioner. It was very thick and heavy on my hair. It seemed to take a long time to wash out. After I would blow dry my air or my hair would air dry, it looked like a greasy mess. The bottle is very pretty and it smells good though 😊
Jessica R.
Love this conditioner it left my hair super hydrated and locked in color and shine. I have curly hair and felt it also helped tame my frizzies! Lastly it leaves a great scent in your hair!
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
I liked this conditioner but I didn't love it, I like the fact that it has protein in it. The only issue is it isn't very hydrating so I can't use it very often because I have naturally drier hair.
Ashley P.
Was actually supposed to write a review for this as well i love the smell it goes great with the shampoo leaves my hair soft uses it a bunch of times and still have like half the bottle left
Marissa P.
This product smells AMAZING! My hair has highlights in it and can get super oily at times. This is the only product that keeps my hair looking amazing all day and doesn't strip my color.
Sarah B.
Did not receive this product to try but I keep getting emails to review it. With coloring my hair frequently, products like these are a necessity to ensure my color has longevity.
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
I got this as a free sample in a voxbox. This smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft! I don't have colored hair so idk about that part of it - but it is a nice change in my beauty routine!
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I got this in a vox box and I actually really love it. I don’t like it as much as some of the redken conditioners, but it has helped keep my dyed hair soft and vibrant.

The smell is amazing.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.