BY NEXXUS #89 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Annie N.
The conditioner kept the frizziness and breakage I experience after getting my hair colored to a minimum. I used about a dime sized amount and rinsed after about 5 minutes.
Rachael S.
zephyrhills, FL
This is by far one of my favorite conditioners. It’s helps keep my hair moisturized and manageable. The smell is amazing and light! I will definitely buy this again!
Desiree G.
I got this Nexxus Color Assure conditioner from influenster for free and i feelin love with the scent and the way it made my cookie treated hair feel so silky and shiny
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yummy smell! Love the pink bottle too! 😍 great for color treated hair! Very nourishing and helps restore shine! Would recommend! Product is slightly pricey though.
Carol S.
Absolutely love this conditioner for my super wavy unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Love the smell and feel of my hair after using this product. The only down side is the shape of the bottle sometimes slips out of my hand when I’m trying to use it.
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
I love the way it makes my hair feel! It leaves it super soft and smells amazing! It doesn't fade my color in my hair at all! Got tangles? Not me when I use this!
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
I got this in a vox box and I love it! I highly recommend this product! It keeps you hair looking new and healthy! Very safe for color treated hair. It is pricey but well worth it!
Alexis S.
Wentzville, MO
This product is great and delivers on what you expect from higher end brands. I also can’t complain on the price it is very reasonable and one of my favorites. I highly recommend to all my friends and family!!
Jaclyn H.
Love the smell of this conditioner, however I didn't like how my hair felt and looked after washing with the shampoo and conditioner. It seamed to get oily much faster.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.