BY NEXXUS #89 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Cecilia B.
Durham, NC
I used it because my mom uses it. It smells good but didn’t soften my curls like I am use too. I’d use it if there anything else around but I wouldn’t buy it on my own.
Carly W.
I feel like this is an okay conditioner. I didn't notice it doing a whole lot to maintain my color and it didn't leave my hair feeling as moisturizing as I wanted it to
Lindsay L.
This product is great! First, it smells fabulous. Second, it leaves my hair feeling light, soft, and silky! I have very long, thick hair and this product is perfect for me!
Alexis H.
Again this is amazing ! Again it is expensive by the time you buy the shampoo and then this conditioner . It works amazing wonders ! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone . I am very satisifird
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
got this in one of my influenters boxes and i loved it so much! made my hair so soft and manageable the whole time i used it, sadly already used it all but would buy!
Kristen E.
Davison , MI
I love this product. I bought the bigger bottle and it lasts for months! I’ve probably had mine big bottle for close to a year and it hasn’t ran out yet. It smells great and works even better!
Sara O.
Riverview, FL
It smelled nice. Left my hair soft. However, it also left my hair greasy feeling. I tried it numerous times hoping for a change, but overall, there was more to desired.
Quinn D.
Overall i like this conditioner, but I don't know if I would buy it in the future.  I wish I would have received their styling products to try out, as they seem like they would have been a better fit.  My beef with the conditioner is that it seems inconsistent.  I have fine hair, so it doesn't take much to weigh it down.  Sometimes I can just use the conditioner (if my hair feels a smidge dry and I don't want to shampoo, but need to detangle) and it's perfect!  Not too heavy.  But the sometimes I''ll use it with or without the shampoo first, and I end up looking greasy.  So I'm not a fan of it's inconsistency with the residue it leaves in your hair.  Another poster remarked about how it seems to leave a residue in the back of your  hair, and that actually sounds familiar now that I've read that review.
SO... I'll keep using this.  I like the smell and the lather, and I work from home, so if I randomly look like a greaseball I can get away with it haha.  But if you hop around with the products in your shower, know that this one can be ...weird lol
Alex C.
This is a great conditioner. Sometimes certain conditioners leave a residue in my hair that causes it to tangle more and look dull but not this one! It smells great and helps keep my hair smooth.
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
I was so happy to get this nexus box I have heard great things. It really delivered, helped keep my color fresh and well maintained. My hair was healthy and smooth looking. Smells nice too!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.