BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Julie H.
Mesa, AZ
This left my hair feeling the same as the shampoo. It honestly did the same for my hair as Suave does. I haven’t ever colored my hair so I wasn’t quite sure as to why I received this product to review. It smelled great and left my hair feeling great as well.
Christine T.
Los angeles , CA
I've used this product twice now and I love it so far. It leaves my hair so soft and the smell is great. I have my hair red and it's known to bleed slot and I haven't sent it bleed as much with this one. So far so good
Tara W.
Fremont, WI
The Conditioner was better than the shampoo. Once again, the scent was awesome. I didn’t need to use as much of this so, I had plenty left over when my shampoo was gone. My hair was always soft and shiny after using this.
kuku k.
I use this along with my aussie. Hands down my favorite combination. I wish they came out with a perfume in both scents. Leaves hair soft and not heavy. Helps maintain waves or straight hair. A bit priceyes compared to others, but am bottle will last a while.
Michelle P.
Absolutely love this conditioner. It keeps my hair feeling very soft and manageable but helps my color to stay vibrant. Its light scent is pleasant with out overpowering. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
Just like the shampoo, it smells amazing! It leaves my hair really soft, but really limp! I have really fine hair so I need something that will give me volume, I did receive this for free in exchange for my honest review
Cindy L.
Unlike the shampoo, the conditioner works much better. The fact that I can condition all my hair with a small amount of this product amazes me. It doesn’t seem to have an abundance of chemicals which I’m relieved by.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Disappointed and returned this product! It was definitely safe for color treated hair but did not leave my hair soft, yet was greasy! I would not recommend it for fine hair as I was a tangled, disappointed grease ball!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I was conflicted on how to rate this product, and I'll tell you why...
it doesn't leave my hair feeling conditioned, or smooth, or like you could run your fingers through it in the shower. And I really don't like that. However, once my hair is dry...the shine is crazy, and i can't stop touching it, no tangles, super silky, and i just didn't think i was going to get results like this.. especially for all the bad reviews i read about this. I think you need to approach this conditioner with the less is more approach. The ingredient list has some heavy hitters like argan oil,etc. since the list has some heavier ingredients in it, and so many people complained about how greasy it left them...that lead me to assume most people use WAY too much conditioner. LESS IS MORE!, and you can never go wrong with a really good rinse. It may be easier for me to rinse since i have a hand held shower head and use it on myself like when i wash a cilen'ts hair. I make a point to really rinse my hair, for a good couple of minutes, just making sure i rinse everything out really well.
And I can honestly tell you..when i got this in the mail some of the conditioner leaked outside the bottle(heat exposure) and when i went to rinse the conditioner off my hands, it was residuey. So i know what people are complaining about, but if you continue to rinse and really get in there, it'll rinse off. I have really oily hair and i haven't had any issues with this at all. Like i said I think less is more.
Kristine R.
This is the best for color treated hair. It keeps the color from fading too quickly. It lives up to its promise. Your hair feels soft and silky and not oily after application. I was very satisfied with this product.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.