BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
So I received this product for free and I have to say I had a very positive experience it smelled good conditioner left my hair very soft this conditioner didn't make my hair color run like any other product would I was very satisfied !
Felicia C.
Pasadena, TX
Not always a fan of conditioner but I love this one. I only use conditioner on the bottom of my hair anyway and I love how this one makes my hair feel. It leaves it very soft and I love the smell. I would recommend to everyone
Dana C.
I received this product for free from Influenster to review.
Similar to the shampoo, this conditioner is just okay. Smells nice, doesn't really weigh my fine hair down, and leaves it fairly soft... but it's nothing special. I also don't have color treated hair so can't comment on how it impacts longevity of color.
Whitney B.
Livonia, MI
Smells good, but I think it doesn’t moisturize my hair as much as I would like it too. The price range is good, but I usually use Neuma products and I might just stick with those. Just doesn’t work the way I would like it to.
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
I got this from influenster to review. But I feel like the shampoo was way better than this conditioner is. The conditioner didn't do a lot for my hair. It smells delicious but my hair was left feeling dry and unconditioned.
Kristen M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in an Influenster Box and was pumped when I saw I had it! Great smell and easy to use, but left my hair feeling like there was residue in it. I'd give it another go, but wouldn't recommend for everyday use.
Krystal C.
I am so thankful for receiving this product from Influenster! It's a great conditioner and it smells AMAZING!! Thank you Influenster for allowing me to test this product!!
Leah M.
Advance, NC
I love this conditioner. I use it with the same line shampoo. I love that it is safe for color treated hair. It is a little more expensive than other brands I have used, but the quality of the product is worth the price.
Nicolette💗 M.
This is a great product it's pricy but it's so good for your hair I usually use a hair mask for them but the Shamoo is really good I have oily hair and this is great very satisfied consumer I will always buy this product
Chelsea N.
Brattleboro, VT
Great conditioner with a wonderful scent that lasts all day. The bottle is sleek and smooth with a pretty pink color. Not ideal for oily scalp but great on the ends! I was very satisfied with this product for the price.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.