BY NEXXUS #75 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
The conditioner was fine. I'm less harsh on conditioners because I find they all do pretty similar things but I wouldn't say that it's extremely moisturizing by any means. Again, packaging and scent is nice but I won't be repurchasing.
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
I absolutely Love this conditioner. It smells amazing and the scent lasts all day. It leaves my hair soft and smooth all day long. I have normal to dry hair and it really gives my hair what it needs. I would highly recommend this product.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I truly think that nexxus is my favorite when it comes to hair care I always resort back to it no matter what my concern of the week is. It is just one of those things that I'm so comfortable with and I know that it will work every time.
Paige E.
Ooltewah, TN
I received this product for testing from Influesnter Voxbox campaign for free. I was highly disapointed with the product. It left my hair very dry as well as tangled. I was happy to receive this box but very unhappy with the results.
Nicole W.
This conditioner has a very nice scent to it. The best part is that it didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel filmy. Silky smooth hair, with a feeling of extra protection on color treatment. My hair felt nourished and hydrated.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
I picked this stuff up the other day at target. It's kind of a small bottle for the $20 price tag, but I think it works great. I just dyed my hair so I needed something sulfate free. My feels super soft and the smell is great too!
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
I used this product both with & without the Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo and was pleased with both outcomes. It left my hair smelling great, feeling full, & looking shiny. I have very long hair and it helps to detangle too!
Mara S.
Duluth, MN
I got this product in a VoxBox. I love the scent and it made my hair feel smooth initially. But I didn't notice anything special that it did for my highlighted hair. It's an okay product, but didn't leave my hair feeling exceptional when it was dry.
Sydney P.
Marysville , OH
This conditioner smells amazing and works wonders for my dry hair. The scent is long lasting and is one of the top conditioners that I have tried. It is best for dry scalps and color treated hair. I’m satisfied with this product.
Nikki B.
Newton, NC
I received this product free to test from Influenster and I got to say it's top notch. After having my hair colored recently I noticed my color didn't fade nearly as fast and it left my hair so soft and shiny! I love this stuff!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner