BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
Love the smell, love the texture, love how my curls are hydrated after using this product!!!! Recommend it to the fullest if you have dry, colored curly hair!!!!!!!
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Didn’t like the smell, & didn’t find it moisturized my hair as much as I would like. I instead use it with veggie-based dyes to make my own pastel colors or to refresh my current color. Bonus for being sold at most drug stores but I will not be buying again.
Samantha G.
Philadelphia, PA
I feel the same about this product as I feel about the shampoo. It was not a bad product, but there was nothing extraordinary about it, either. I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to try it, but I would not purchase it.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I really do like this conditioner! It smells good. The scent is not too heavy. It feels good without being greasy. I gave it four stars because while I like it, my hair is not silky smooth after it dries. It does a good job at conditioning though. The brush glides through nicely.
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
I received a bottle of this conditioner for free from Influenster. While I love the shampoo, the conditioner just didn’t do it for me. No matter how long I leave the conditioner in my hair, it still leaves my hair feeling dry and fuzzy.
Elyse K.
New Kensingtn, PA
What an awesome product. I’m so glad this was in my box when I received my nexus products. This smells so good, makes my hair feel AMAZING and has kept my color in tact for so long! I’ve been using this religiously since I received it!
Ashley B.
Ventura, CA
This product smells nice and feels pretty good. I didn’t notice any major differences with this product. If anything it made my hair feel sorta dry after a week of use. I could use this product again but probably only every other week.
Waleska S.
Prosper, TX
I love this conditioner. I could notice the difference on my hair since the first time I have applied.
I just wish they had one for platinum blonde, with some purple in it to keep the hair from turning brassy. I highly recommend it!!!
Allison B.
This product gets mixed reviews from me. It seems to help with color treated hair as far as helping to maintain color, but it makes my hair very dry. It doesn’t smell good, or bad, but I prefer a nice smell into my hair products. I would not recommend this product!
Jenna C.
depew, NY
I received this in my voxbox to try and I love it . it smells great the bottle is super great its a little pricey leaves my hair feeling refused and smooth its a great product you don't need a lot of to wash your hair with either
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.