BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Rose O.
Pensacola, FL
This conditioner is great. it has helped my color last longer and kept my hair soft without looking greasy. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and I'm really happy with the results. So glad to be picked to receive this free to give my honest opinion.
Victoria J.
Jenkins
Dying my hair every 6 weeks is because I love how it makes my color last. Usually regular condition I'm lucky to get 3-4 wks out of my color. And the way I style my hair using nexus color treatment condition I can wait sometimes 7-8 weeks. Thank you.
Page M.
Wahiawa, HI
The nexus color shampoo smells amazing. The formula lathers well, and cleans my hair well. I do feel like it cleans my hair better after washing two times. So I feel like I’m using twice as much product then I would use if buying a different brand.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
I really like this conditioner. I use a lot bc I have long hair. Works great on my scalp. I don’t have colored hair but I still enjoy this product. Makes me hair feel very soft at the end. I love playing with my hair after it’s conditioned by this.
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This product words fairly well with decreasing the bleeding of color. I don't know how well it will work with dramatic colors but my moms normal "anti-grey" coloring is protected. It makes my hair fairly greasy but i love the feeling and the scent
Jessica K.
I already reviewed this product but it came up again. I liked the smell of the product. I liked that it held the color in my treated hair. I was not a fan that, after rinsing, it still left buildup on my scalp. The product was great other than that.
Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
This conditioner works really well at treating color damaged when used alongside its shampoo. I have used it and have seen results, and my siblings have had the same experience. Would definitely recommend to those who need help with damaged hair.
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
I usually use matrix color care so trying nexxus color care i enjoyed. The shampoo was clear from nexxus which i liked. The nexxus shampoo and conditioner protects my colored hair and the conditioner moisturize my hair well and my hair feels soft
Lilin L.
I really enjoyed the packaging and scent for this line of hair products and it is very appealing that the condition is silicon and paraben free. However, it did leave my hair dry and drizzle which is a disappointment because the shampoo is great.
Ashley K.
Corvallis, OR
This conditioner worked surprisingly well for my dry, brittle, color treated hair. It was actually the only conditioner that I had used in quite a while that moisturized my hair enough so it wasn’t super painful brushing it. I would buy it again.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.