BY NEXXUS #75 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
amber m.
taylor, MI
This is definitely not the right hair product for you if you wear your​ hair natural . I tried this along with the shampoo and it left my hair dry as toast so I read the list of ingredients and one of the first ingredients is alcohol which dries out natural hair.
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Las Vegas , NV
I loved this conditioner it is a thick consistency so I leave it on for a while and it then rinse it out. It leaves my hair silky smooth and it smells amazing, helped  with my red color dye to last longer. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has their hair dyed or not.
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
It smells like a fresh flower garden and is amazing friends colored hair. It never strip any color out and I dye my hair often. It makes my hair feel super smooth and healthy and has no sulfates or silicon. Love this conditioner
. I received it free from influenster!
Ginamarie G.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I like this conditioner for my colored treated hair. It’s affordable and it simply does the job well. It isn’t filled with many harmful ingredients which I like. I am satisfied with it. 5 stars!
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Got this complimentary free from Influenster as well as a shampoo and let me tell you that I'm satisfied with it as it safe for color treated hair and it doesn't leave your hair all dry like most others. You can get it at Walmart for a very convenient price.
Adeina A.
San Antonio, TX
I loved trying this free trial product of Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner, it really made my hair smooth and silky and easy to style.  My biggest concern is always flat hair, and this was great for that. I was very satisfied and would recommend this product.
Jessi G.
I liked the conditioner better than I liked the shampoo, but not by much. I enjoyed the floral scent, but I'm not sure it did much to help my hair feel softer. My guess is this would be better for someone with a dry scalp because of the oily feeling I had with the shampoo.
Myranda S.
Owatonna, MN
I really love the smell of this conditioner. It's so light and fresh. I struggle with an oily scalp and found that I could only use a small amount of conditioner on the ends of my hair. The combination of shampoo and conditioner works well and smells great!!!
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This conditioner was okay. I only use conditioner on the ends of my hair but it still seemed to leave a lot of residue in my hair that made my hair feel weird. I do love the smell of it though. I would recommend that it would work better for people with thick hair
Alyssa P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the smell of this conditioner. The shampoo and conditioner work together very well to revive my damaged and color treated hair. I gave this product a 4 star rating because I do prefer hair products that don't have sulfate. Overall, I would recommend.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner