BY NEXXUS #89 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Francisca M.
This conditioner is a life saver!! My hair was so damaged and dull after being in chlorine all summer and it has seriously rejuvenated my hair and it’s not soft, hydrated and vibrant! Thanks Nexxus and influenster for sending me a free bottle!
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Great smell and gives my hair a good texture, but there wasn’t anything significant about the product that impressed me. It definitely is a good conditioner, however after a few washes I didn’t notice any difference from before I had started using it.
Samantha S.
Lake Wylie, SC
I really like the formulation of this conditioner. It is very light and doesn’t leave your hair feeling heavy. It has a light scent too so it’s not overwhelming. I received this product from influenster but I would absolutely purchase it myself.
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Loved the smell of this product and I like that it's free of dyes. Wish it was sulfate free. It seemed like it left residue in my hair though and dried it out at the same time. So I didnt use it every time I showered. I received this product from influenster but these opinions are my own.
Kathleen F.
First impression was how good it smelled! After a few uses I noticed how soft my hair was. Although I don't color my hair I noticed how my natural color was brighter and shinier.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own.
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Didn’t like the smell, & didn’t find it moisturized my hair as much as I would like. I instead use it with veggie-based dyes to make my own pastel colors or to refresh my current color. Bonus for being sold at most drug stores but I will not be buying again.
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
Love the smell, love the texture, love how my curls are hydrated after using this product!!!! Recommend it to the fullest if you have dry, colored curly hair!!!!!!!
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
I received a bottle of this conditioner for free from Influenster. While I love the shampoo, the conditioner just didn’t do it for me. No matter how long I leave the conditioner in my hair, it still leaves my hair feeling dry and fuzzy.
Samantha G.
Philadelphia, PA
I feel the same about this product as I feel about the shampoo. It was not a bad product, but there was nothing extraordinary about it, either. I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to try it, but I would not purchase it.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I really do like this conditioner! It smells good. The scent is not too heavy. It feels good without being greasy. I gave it four stars because while I like it, my hair is not silky smooth after it dries. It does a good job at conditioning though. The brush glides through nicely.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.