BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
I received this as a sponsored product along with the shampoo. I was already a fan of NEXXUS so I do not have one negative thing to say about a product I’ve used for over 10 years! I love the smell, how it makes my hair soft and manageable. I will always use NEXXUS products!
Brianna R.
I received this product free from influenster

I liked this conditioner because it makes it easy to detangle my curly hair, and it leaves my hair very moisturized. It also doesn't have a super strong smell, and my hair is very soft and bouncy after I rinse. I would consider buying this product again.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
This conditioner really made my hair soft. I loved how it smelled. A little goes a long way. I normally deep condition my hair after washing but I didn’t need to do that with this conditioner. I left it in for 2 minutes to achieve super soft hair. Nexxus always have amazing hair products!
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for this review. While the shampoo leaves a clean fresh scent the conditioner doesn't smell quite as nice and leaves my hair smelling almost stale. It works well but I am not convince it is worth the price.
member-5c72e
Made my hair shinny and healthy feeling . Hair was easy to style and work with after use. Very safe for color treated hair.  Pretty affordable compared to other brands. Works with dry or oily scalp. Very satisfied with the product.
Cynthia B.
Brook Park
This product i just started using. But im in love with it. Makes my hair feel look and smell great. Id buy over others. Its bringing my dead ends and dullness back to life great on oily scalps. Made me incredibly satisfied.i would recommend to anyone who colors their hair.
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
Smells great, and does an excellent job at detangling. I have fine thick hair and this product was too heavy for my hair. After drying it get weighed down and got greasy faster than it usually does. I would recommend to someone with medium or corse hair that's color treated
Lindsay E.
Duluth, GA
I absolutely loved the scent of this product and I loved how even several hours after washing my hair I could still smell it. It made my hair very bright and shiny. I do not have color treated hair so I can't say how it does on that, but for my natural hair it was great!
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
Seriously, holy grail. This conditioner is everything since I colored my hair. I've gotten so many compliments that my hair looks so fresh and vibrant. Compared to the purple shampoo line that is usually recommended for colored hair... the Nexus conditioner is everything,
Angel J.
Mckee, KY
This was the single most useless conditioner for me. While it says that it’s going to keep color in for me it didn’t when I started using this I had dark hair with some rose gold streaks and by the end I was dirty blonde with pale pink streaks. 10/10 would not purchase
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.