BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Alex C.
This is a great conditioner. Sometimes certain conditioners leave a residue in my hair that causes it to tangle more and look dull but not this one! It smells great and helps keep my hair smooth.
Ruth E.
I think it is an okay conditioner. I don’t think it does something crazy for the hair, but at the same time I appreciate that it doesn’t build up. I have wavy and frizzy hair, so I was hard to comb through and untangle. Also, this does nothing for the frizzies. I recommend this for finer hair textures.
Kirsten M.
This stuff makes my hair so soft! I actually received the shampoo and conditioner in a voxbox for product testing and used all of the bottles (and they were full sized!) and then went to the store and bought the even bigger bottles of both because I love them so much, they're pricey but so worth it.
Jennifer C.
Lucasville
Ah! Let me begin with just overall disappointed! The price was pretty steep to for something that wasn’t any difffent than any other brand of the shelf. It was for color treated hair which like I said it wouldn’t by and diffrent than buying a cheaper brand off the shelf at any department store.
Alexandra L.
So hydrating. It smelled amazing, and kept the color in my hair. The price is worth what you get out of this product. I’ve never had a color care conditioner hold my color so well. I have an oily scalp and didn’t have a problem with this conditioner. I will definitely purchase in the future.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I love it it works great and it smells really sure you don't need a whole lot of it at all it's a good price it keeps the color in your hair it's pretty affordable Stephanie recommend and I'm definitely buying it again thank you and for answer for sending me the Nexus shampoo and conditioner to try
Chelsea D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this product complimentary from influenster.  I love this conditioner. It makes my color treated hair pop and also makes it so smooth.  I have fine hair, so I am very careful that my hair doesn't get greasy and this product feels so light.  I love the smell as well!
Carrie G.
Dalzell, SC
I received this product for free from Influenster, in exchange for my thoughts and I am so glad I was in this VoxBox! My hair is bleached, with a stain on top and this conditioner has been a miracle! It makes my hair incredibly soft and manageable, it helps revive my curls and helps tame my frizz.
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
So I'm kind of mixed about this product after using it more and I don't hate it but I also don't love it. It weighed my hair down a bit, not drastically but enough for me to notice. So other then that I'd say it's not bad and I'll use mine until it's gone. #complimentary #influenster #freeproduct
Alyssa F.
New Bedford, MA
At first, I loved this product but after using it for a few weeks I noticed my hair becoming dry and brittle and falling out more than usual. My color seems to be okay. Unfortunately, I won't be purchasing again because having moisturized and strong hair is more important than having nice color.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.