BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Kellie H.
New Bedford , MA
I was apprehensive about this conditioner after the shampoo was such an epic fail. But in a stark contrast to the shampoo this conditioner did its thing! I love the smell and the conditioner left my hair soft, silky and feeling super hydrated! Granted I still wouldn't pay the local MSRP of $14.99 but otherwise great conditioner.
Tisa T.
Wdm, IA
I received this complimentary of Influenster and, even though I might've gotten it in error because my hair is not color-treated, I love it. My hair feels so much softer and it's much easier to detangle. I haven't had to use a deep conditioner since I've started using this. I'll go out of my way to try more of their products.
Alex S.
This worked pretty well for me when I had bright red and purple in my hair. Obviously if you wash your hair too much it will fade no matter what, but with this I felt I didnt have to wash it as much. It made my hair soft and shiny, with little damage. And it smells amazing! I would recommend if you're looking for something a little better than drugstore but without the price.
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
I received this product complimentary in a voxbox and I have to say I was impressed. I initially thought it would not work for me because I have natural hair that is not colored but I have to say I’m impressed. The scent alone is wonderful and the slip is great. This has been my go to conditioner for both my hair and my wigs!
Maria M.
Bedford, PA
The conditioner smells great and it does hydrate your hair. It is definitely safe for color treated hair. While it is affordable as compared to brands solely found in the salon, I would rather spend a little extra money for a combination of products that doesn't require so much time in the shower to make my hair wearable.
Megan P.
I'm in love with this conditioner! The fragrance is amazing and it doesn't weigh my hair down. After using this in combination with the shampoo my hair was not as wild and frizzy as usual when I air dry my hair. I have no complaints about this stuff. Use it! I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.
Shyntaya H.
I have locs, and I can truly say my hair loved this conditioner and that I will be buying this in bulk! Thanks to influester i was able to try out this product! the scent for this will last a few days which is awesome. I am ver satisfied with this product! It leaves my hair feeling so soft I cannot get enough of this!!!
Anadelia M.
Mission, TX
It smelled great. I received this for testing purposes from Influenster. The first time I tried it I thought maybe I didn't rinse well. After I dried my hair my hair felt greasy and looked terrible. To my surprise I had rinsed it well. Everyday after it was the same. This shampoo and conditioner are not in my list to buy
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
Received the Shampoo and Condition from a previous VoxBox and I love it! I have stopped using my previous brand to Nexxus since. Highly recommend if you color treat your hair. Left my hair feeling like I never damaged it with all the bleach/color in the past. Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair
Katlin S.
Athens, OH
Honestly I wanted to love this. It smells so good and it makes your hair so soft. My problem is it ALWAYS leaves my hair so oily! No matter how little conditioner I put in, or how careful I am at rinsing it out. I was disappointed in this product. I suppose if you have really really dry hair his could be great for you!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.