BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Ashley s.
Very light weight . doesn't leave build up . a little goes a long way . affordable . great for colour treated hair .
Braelyne C.
ontario,canada
This product makes your hair look and feel as if you just left the salon. As a bonus its gentle on coloured hair.
Etiosa H.
To be honest this bottle is so cute but the product inside is even better works better than other conditioners
Elena Q.
Haines city, FL
This conditioner is amazing. It's scent is so sweet and super long lasting. My hair is very smooth and shina
Michelle C.
Cantey, QC
J'aime bien ce produit mais coté prix je crois que je ne suis pas completement satisfaite mais bon produit
Tina B.
Edmonton
This is a good product. It sometimes makes my hair oily, so I have to change it up every so often.
Christine M.
I love the nexxus colour care line. I find it to keep my colour longer and my hair looking great.
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX
In love with this conditioner because when I wash my purple hair don’t fall out so it’s amazing
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
This conditioner was OK,there was nothing special about it,other conditioners are just as good
Leah G.
hull
The smells of this is amazing and works great aswell. Leaves my damaged hair all new again.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.