BY NEXXUS

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I love this and so do all my friends when they come over! Everyone always loves this product even if they don’t have colored hair! It’s great for keeping the color in but it also makes the hair so soft and shiny.
Taylor K.
Core, WV
I received this via influenster with the shampoo. I really enjoyed it I still use the shampoo but I ran out of the conditioner. It is a little expensive which is why I haven't bought it again but it did make my hair feel and look great
Haseena M.
Vienna, VA
This conditioner is a life saver. It works well with dead ends and hair that’s been affected by color and heat. The smell is sweet and it also helps define my hair texture. I was very satisfied with this product
Sam L.
Performed as promised. Really good conditioner for colored hair. The best thing is that a little goes a long way compared to other conditioners. My only real complaint is the scent. It is way too strong and just not my cup of tea
Liana B.
Douglasville, GA
I was not impressed with the way my hair felt after using this product. My hair felt a little dry but it smelled good. The color did stay on longer than usual. Nexxus is a little bit too price for me.
Cory H.
['Sacramento', 'CA'], CA
This product helped keep my color rich and shiny! It never left my hair heavy or oily. I also love the way it smells. I just apply it to ear-length and down, let it sit for a couple of minutes, and rinse :)
Rachel😌 M.
AMAZING. I dyed my hair a burgundy reddish/brown back in October and my hair has felt so soft and nourished ever since. My hair feels great, the product smells amazing and it does a good job of not stripping my (fickle) hair dye.
Megan L.
Duluth, MN
I did like this conditioner, but I only used it for a little bit because it did make my hair a little oily. I would definitely say that it is good at helping colored hair stay vibrant and hydrated though!
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I loved this product I recently received it in one of Influenster’s VoxBox campaigns and I loved it wish I could of found it at a local store it definitely works for color treated hair I was so satisfied with this product
Michelle W.
My hair looks amazing after using this. It is so healthy and the color just pops. I feel so happy everyone sees that my hair just glows. It helps keep the looking healthy and fresh rather than fried. I like it a lot.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?