Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to make sure I used this at least three times before I reviewed anything. Lately, I have been having a lot of problems with having an itchy scalp. No matter which store bought conditioner I used, nothing really helped it. I ended up going away on a short vacation at the beginning of August and took the free conditioner they gave out. It was about the only conditioner that was helping relieve the intense dryness my scalp all of a sudden had, until this conditioner. I would say the bottle looks great, like a genie in a bottle, but it makes my hair grease and oil up faster than before. Which means I have to shower my hair 3 times a week as compared to 2 times a week. Showering your hair too much is very unhealthy, but as a full time student part time worker, I can't be going around with greased up hair. Every 2 days this week I had to shower. On the other hand, natural hair oils is very healthy for your scalp and hair in helping it grow faster. But that's only if I have the time to sit at home and let it be. Smells great, but not a five star.