BY NEXXUS

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Savannah B.
I am giving this product 2 stars because I really liked the smell of this line and the packaging was incredibly appealing. But I felt as though i could not get it to rinse out good enough and it left my hair feeling greasy and oily. I would suggest giving it a try if you like the smell and don’t have a problem with oily hair but if you do I would suggest trying another product.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I L Love this product but after a few uses I had a reaction found out that they use a wheat protein in the ingredients. But my husband can use it and he loves it it did leave my hair soft besides the reaction so unfortunately I won’t be using it again but my husband says it is a must have in our household
Brandy D.
Color Assure has been my go to this summer as I have been in the sun quite a bit and in the pool. I have fine limp foil-bleached hair that needs color protection. Nexxus is worth paying extra for. I use a lot less of the more expensive brands which makes them last longer. All Nexxus products smell amazing!!
barbara t.
This conditioner smells AMAZING and it feels so good on my hair after showering. It doesn't feel heavy and it works really well for my color treated hair. My hair is super blonde so I take a lot of time to care for it so it doesn't look brassy or dull and this helps so much. Would def repurchase
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Okay so I have a love hate relationship with this product. First of all I got to try the shampoo and conditioner for free from Influenster. First of all they don’t protect your color from fading anymore than a normal shampoo and container. My cheaper sulfate free set actually worked better. The smell isn’t bad though and is light. The shampoo actually feels more conditioning than the actual conditioner. My hair does not feel any softer with the conditioner than without. I already have soft hair so I know when it feels softer or not. It actually feels like it’s stripping the oils from my hair than protecting them. The price for the product and quality is just way too much. I would not recommend this to anyone. Especially someone on a budget. There are many better products out there at better prices than this one.
Heather S.
Hughson, CA
I would give this more stars but I wasn’t too happy with it i got these to try from influenster for testing purposes a while back and the first wash was okay but after a while it felt like my hair was getting very dry and it had an overwhelming smell of orchids which I’m not too fond of
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
I received this product to test but I would not buy it since the company tests on animals. The scent was nice and the conditioner helped strengthen my hair but I didn’t have to use a lot. I had to use a lot of shampoo each time and needless to say, I have a lot of conditioner left over.
Jonna N.
My hair absolutely love this stuff. It comes alive when I use it.
The only downside is the price for the amount of ounces I get. I really like this but I hate that I need to buy it more consistently. It's great for my thin hair. It helps take care of the frizz. It also smells great!
Brandy B.
The few good things about this conditioner is the smell and softness of your hair BUT I only have it three stars because for me, it made my hair even more oily than it already is naturally. I only put conditioner on the ends of my hair and it was like I washed my hair in it.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Love love this conditioner that I got from influenster. It smells amazing and made my hair so so so soft. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. I think you can buy it at Ulta but I'm not 100% sure I need to go check. It is a very good product to though.
Amie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Is this very thick product?
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?