Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerNexxus
Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair

Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair

Enriched with concentrated, 100% pure Elastin Protein and White Orchid Extract, our Color Assure Restoring Conditioner shields and locks in color vibrancy. Hair is left nourished, with luminous shine that captivates.

What are your thoughts on this conditioner?Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair
Initially I loved this product, but after using it for a month or so I noticed my hair getting dry.. anyone else have this issue?
Does this product really works for coloured hair
Start your review of Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair!
Jessica Y.
Hope, AR
Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair uploaded by Jessica Y.
Im obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner it has helped my colored hair stay healthy and shiny!! I highly recommend this yes it’s a little pricey but it’s worth every penny in my book!!Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for Colored Hair
Anastasia Martha H.
Brawley, CA
Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair uploaded by Anastasia Martha H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Works good and love the scent of this conditioner. Works really good on enhancing and preserving your hair color weather dyed or natural. Also works good on hair that's really fine & curlytextured like my hair as well as Coarse cool kinky hair like my daughter's. Price is fair. Have been using Nexus brand for over 10 years with zero complaints.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I use Nexxus shampoo for color treated hair. It smells really nice, lathers well, and keeps my hair soft and moisturized! The only thing as far as improvement goes, is the price which can be a little high, but you do get what you pay for! I am satisfied with this shampoo!
Vanessa A.
weston
Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair uploaded by Vanessa A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
in the search of rinses for my hair. After so much searching I met this one and I fell in love. Its formula with quinoa suits my scalp keeping it healthy !! I recommend that you try it and give faith like me! Love it! Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair
Bobbie-Jo W.
Jackson, NJ
Love love love it best conditioner.. leaves my hair so silky smooth and smelling amazing.. love it
Andrea G.
Pasadena, TX
Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair uploaded by Andrea G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love this conditioner. It has a really good smell. I would purchase it again. After each use u feel my hair smoother and so radiant. It has a really good price , and you can find it in drugstores 💕.
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
Its amazing and awesome. It doesn't strip out your natural oils and rehydrates your split ends and doesn't strip the hair color. It made my hair color more bright and hydrated. Its a lot better then most hair shampoos that washes away your hair color and leave it dull.
Yerika S.
I personally cant reccomend this product. It test on animals and the conditioner left my hair feel dry.
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY
I also received this with a pairing of the shampoo. When I used it, it left my hair feeling very frail and oily. It also looked very unwashed immediately after when I dried it. I liked that it was color safe!
Ann R.
Nolensville, TN
 I have really enjoyed the Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner. It makes my hair look healthy. It is soft and shiny. It also smells great, which is an added bonus. I was looking for a new conditioner that wouldn't make my hair look oily and flat, so I am happy to find this great product. It helps the ends of my hair look healthy too.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria E.
il y a 3 ans
christine B. il y a un an
I didn't have the same issue. I found the Shampoo to be too gentle, but I really liked the Conditioner. My hair is color treated and requires a lot of moisture.
elisabeth E.
Fresno, CA
il y a 4 ans
Brittney G. il y a 3 ans
Seriously so good! I’m on my 3rd bottle!