BY NEXXUS #75 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Brittany B.
I was actually super surprised with this conditioner, it comes out of the bottle on the thick side which made me nervous it would weigh down my hair, leave a residue after washout or make it greasy. To my surprise even after letting it sit in my hair for 3 minutes like i let all my conditioners do because of how dry my ends are and how bad the frizz is, when i rinsed this conditioner out i experienced none of this and my hair is on the finer side as of lately. It didn't take any force to pull my wide tooth comb through my hair and i had almost no hair breakage or pullout afterwards. When my hair dried the frizz was alot more manageable after just once use and my hair had a nice healthy shine to it which i missed, no grease looking and no feeling of being weighed down. I did recieve this product free for testing purposes from Influenster and Nexxus but all opinions are my own and i will be buying again when my bottle runs out!
Suzette G.
Fayetteville, NC
I received this conditioner complimentary from Influenster and Nexxus and I absolutely love it!! Just as with the shampoo, the conditioner has the most amazing smell- white orchid that isn't too overpowering but leaves my hair smelling amazing. I love that this conditioner and is silicone free AND sulfate free; however, it lathers well for my ends and does not over dry them at all! I have hair to the lower portion of my back and use about a quarter size just on my mid shaft to my ends. This conditioner rinses out easily, and it leaves my hair smelling amazing and super shiny. I had a strip of blond a few years and ended up tinting back, but this conditioner definitely keep my dark hair vibrant.
Nikki T.
I don't often use conditioner on my super short, oily prone hair but with the claim to protect your hair color I was intrigued. I received this conditioner as well as well as the matching shampoo in my #influenster #voxbox to provide an honest review. I have to say that at first whiff the scent wasn't my favorite, but after using it my (as well as my husband's) hair smelled so wonderful, and the scent stayed all day. I paid careful attention to see if it did actually do anything for my color treated and highlighted hair and it was actually very obvious that it made my color look more rich and freshened up my peek-a-boo highlights. My favorite part about this conditioner is that it did not weigh my hair down or contribute to the oil. My hair felt clean and soft for a full 48 hours until I washed it again. This is definitely a keeper and I highly recommend. 4/5 only because while the scent is good, it's not for everyone and can be very overwhelming in in the shower.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Always love all the Nexxus products for my hair. I usually use the moisturizing set so I was thrilled when Influenster sent me the Nexxus VoxBox to try the Color Assure Shampoo and Conditioner set. First off, this is probably one of the best scented Nexxus products. It really smells floral and orchid like. It is also really moisturizing as dyed hair tends to be really dry especially the ends. I had already had dyed hair from way long ago, but did not fade all the way (I dyed it demi-perm black from ash blonde hair) so it was just a bit of ashy brown at the bottom. I feel like after using this shampoo it kept more of the ashy tint rather than the golden that it was fading to prior which I liked more. It made my hair a lot softer and the conditioner is very concerned with nutrients in your hair, more so than other comparable color protect products.
Savannah B.
I am giving this product 2 stars because I really liked the smell of this line and the packaging was incredibly appealing. But I felt as though i could not get it to rinse out good enough and it left my hair feeling greasy and oily. I would suggest giving it a try if you like the smell and don’t have a problem with oily hair but if you do I would suggest trying another product.
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I received this product complimentary free from the Nexxus Voxbox. Just like the shampoo, I didn't notice any different in my hair color. I don't dye my hair so I can't really tell you if it became more "vibrant." I did notice that this product really moisturized my hair. It has become way less frizzy while I am residing in Florida. The product also smells super fruity. The scent lasted throughout the day if I didn't use any other products along with it. I probably will buy some products from this company, but probably not from this line.
Morgan W.
GRANTS PASS, OR
While I absolutely love the shampoo, the conditioner is a lacking a bit for me. As a gal with both colored and lightened hair, I need a rich conditioner that is going to leave my hair feeling smooth and tangle free. After conditioning I was still full of knots, and spent what felt like ages trying to get them out. This would be great for any ladies with just colored hair, but if you have blondes, I would caution you to use some extra products after use such as a leave in or serum. I do however love the orchid scent that this offers, and the sheen it gave the colored portions of my hair.

I received this product for free from Influenster in order to try and provide my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Rachel D.
I love how this conditioner smells, and also how the packaging makes it easy to tell the difference between this and the shampoo (with the colored ring around the lid). My hair definitely feels smoother and softer since using this conditioner, but my biggest complaint is that I have to wash my hair more often with this than with other shampoo/conditioner combos. I also normally "reverse shampoo," but when I tried that with these products, my hair got super tangled! This is probably why I have to wash more often, since the conditioner is the last thing I rinse out instead of the first. I'm not positive I would purchase this, but i would be interested in trying other varieties from this line!
Chrissy K.
Received both the shampoo/conditioner complimentary in the Nexxus VoxBox. Let me just say that I have normal hair with minimal concerns, I wash my hair every 2-3 days. With that said, my checklist for a shampoo/conditioner is fairly aesthetic. I was very satisfied with this duo. The white orchid scent is divine. Seriously. Unfortunately, I can't smell it anymore when my hair is dry. Attractive pink bottles. Super easy to lather both the shampoo/conditioner so it's not necessary to use a ton of product each time. Hair felt very smooth and shiny after blow drying. No dryness here! Conditioner made my hair feel super soft and moisturized sans the heavy buildup/grease. Thank you, Influenster!
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
The conditioner is fabulous and the shampoo lathers quite nicely for being sulphate free. It looks like a clear gel. The conditioner is extremely hydrating to my long, thick, coarse, dull hair. I'm amazed at the glossy shine it gives my hair. I dont shampoo my hair but every 3 days. This conditioner doesnt make my hair feel oily at all. When I flat iron or curl my hair it gets even shinier. I'm amazed that even on the 2nd and 3rd day of styling my hair how it gets so much shine without adding any extra products. This is my first time using Nexxus. I was introduced through Influenster sending me a voxbox with a full size nexxus shampoo and conditioner.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner