Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair uploaded by Deyanira V.Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair uploaded by Lindsey W.Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair uploaded by Lindsey W.

BY NEXXUS

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of bl...Be the first to answer!
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and i...1 Answers
  • How does this hold up with vivid colors like purple, blue, green, e...1 Answers
Janey M.
Janey M.
Washington, MI
I used this product when I dyed my hair bright red because it is known that red hair bleeds A LOT so I bought this to try and increase the longevity of my color. I cannot say that this shampoo and conditioner made much of a difference. I only noticed that I wasn't losing AS MUCH red color as I would have if I used a shampoo with sulfates. This shampoo is supposed to be non lathering, sulfate free shampoo and it did lather. I also used the Nexus Color Assure Prewash Primer which is supposed to keep the water from fully penetrating into the hair shafts and stripping your color but when u get in the shower and get your hair wet to wash it, you're basically just rinsing the product out of your hair anyways.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this so much! I am always getting new highlights and colors in my hair. Over the winter I had bright red in my hair and used this to protect the colors in my red. Surprisingly it did not wash out the bright red. It actually stayed in my hair much longer than I though it would, and I think it was because of using a small amount of this color care! (Maybe) But this is amazing conditioner. A bit pricey but I can justify it because unlike other conditioners you don't need to use a lot to fully wash your hair.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
I have long, dark, thick, wavy, color treated hair. This formula never works for me. I have given this brand time after time of my money and commitment but it never works. It never fully cleaned my hair and seemed to leave an odd residue in the back that never properly washes out. I wanted this product to work so badly. I got the entire set including the tonic and primer. The tonic works wonderfully with other products. The shampoo and conditioner are horrible though. Too expensive for such poor quality.
Liz A.
Liz A.
I absolutely 100% recommend this conditioner. As a fan of colored hair, this conditioner was with me through the thick and thin of black hair, red hair, and dark brown hair. My hair was left with such a touchable softness, it felt like I had just left the salon. Nexxus products are pretty strong and I found that only using it once or twice a week gave me the best results, and a different conditioner the rest of the week. Absolutely recommend.
Manay S.
Manay S.
Gulfport, MS
I tried this product and was so very excited to try something I've been wanting to for years now. To my utter disappointment I didn't like it. It smelled great but the feel of my hair afterward was rough and dry and hard to brush. I have straight thin hair and it shouldn't have been hard to brush. The shampoo and conditioner are really thick and easy to use but I wish it had better results.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I like this conditioner, it smells good and is moisturizing without being too heavy. I have really fine hair and sometimes conditioners can weigh my hsir down to the point of it looking dirty after it's freshly washed and dried. I have liked the color assure line in general and found it to work well, my only complaint is that it's not sulfate-free.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
I love this stuff! It smells so good and makes my hair so shiny and manageable! It's just a great product. I bleach my hair quite often so dryness is always an issue for me but since using this conditioner it's helped so much. If you like the Nexxus brand, have color treated hair and aren't using this, you definitely should!
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Portland, TX
This conditioner is the bomb! It smells soo good, too. I like it a lot better than the TRESemmé conditioner I use. I actually got the big bottle with the pump which I love. The only problem is it's a bit pricey but well worth the money! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has dry, colored hair.
kelly h.
kelly h.
Belleville, IL
Nexxus Oil Infinite Restoring Shampoo smells great and is a good value for the money. I've bought many expensive Shampoos for color treated hair and this is very comparable to the higher end brands that are way over priced. I've been using this product for months and have been very happy with the results.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Chapin, SC
I don't use the conditioner anymore because it is too pricey, but when I used it in a salon and a sample at a friends house, it was very good. I feel like I don't need it though because the shampoo alone does so amazing. My hair always comes out shiny, smooth, soft and clean every time I wash my hair.
Amie C.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
karissa t.
karissa t.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
Arielle R.