BY NEXXUS #42 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I've been t...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for ...Be the first to answer!
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and i...1 Answers
Karina R.
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long, dark, thick, wavy, color treated hair. This formula never works for me. I have given this brand time after time of my money and commitment but it never works. It never fully cleaned my hair and seemed to leave an odd residue in the back that never properly washes out. I wanted this product to work so badly. I got the entire set including the tonic and primer. The tonic works wonderfully with other products. The shampoo and conditioner are horrible though. Too expensive for such poor quality.
Liz A.
Liz A.
I absolutely 100% recommend this conditioner. As a fan of colored hair, this conditioner was with me through the thick and thin of black hair, red hair, and dark brown hair. My hair was left with such a touchable softness, it felt like I had just left the salon. Nexxus products are pretty strong and I found that only using it once or twice a week gave me the best results, and a different conditioner the rest of the week. Absolutely recommend.
Manay S.
Manay S.
Gulfport, MS
I tried this product and was so very excited to try something I've been wanting to for years now. To my utter disappointment I didn't like it. It smelled great but the feel of my hair afterward was rough and dry and hard to brush. I have straight thin hair and it shouldn't have been hard to brush. The shampoo and conditioner are really thick and easy to use but I wish it had better results.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I like this conditioner, it smells good and is moisturizing without being too heavy. I have really fine hair and sometimes conditioners can weigh my hsir down to the point of it looking dirty after it's freshly washed and dried. I have liked the color assure line in general and found it to work well, my only complaint is that it's not sulfate-free.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
I love this stuff! It smells so good and makes my hair so shiny and manageable! It's just a great product. I bleach my hair quite often so dryness is always an issue for me but since using this conditioner it's helped so much. If you like the Nexxus brand, have color treated hair and aren't using this, you definitely should!
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Portland, TX
This conditioner is the bomb! It smells soo good, too. I like it a lot better than the TRESemmé conditioner I use. I actually got the big bottle with the pump which I love. The only problem is it's a bit pricey but well worth the money! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has dry, colored hair.
kelly h.
kelly h.
Belleville, IL
Nexxus Oil Infinite Restoring Shampoo smells great and is a good value for the money. I've bought many expensive Shampoos for color treated hair and this is very comparable to the higher end brands that are way over priced. I've been using this product for months and have been very happy with the results.
Calleigh L.
Calleigh L.
Coulee Dam, WA
I really love this conditioner. I have been coloring my hair since I was 15 and this conditioner has always saved my hair and preserved the color dye. Now I just started bleaching my hair and then color it and I continue to use this along with a leave in conditioner. My hair is looking great
Deb Q.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I received this full size Nexxus conditioner in a Glossy Blox subscription beauty box and I was thrilled. Nexxus is on the expensive side so I don't buy it often but I love it. I have used it on and off for the last 30 years and the effectiveness is always consistent and dependable.
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Nexxus products before and like them. However, the price is pretty high considering the size of the packaging. This conditioner conditions well and I think it does a good job of not stripping color, but I think you can find a product that does the same at a lower price.
Arielle R.
karissa t.
karissa t.
Pico Rivera , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
Eli E.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Vikki G.
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does your hair fall out like after combing your hair like the rest of the other products you might use ?