BeautyHairHair ProductsNexxus
Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 135 oz

Nexxus Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 13.5 oz

0% silicones, dyes and parabens Exclusive PROTEINFUSION blend with Elastin Protein and Marine Minerals Essential ingredients to purify and revive your hair to recover natural shine and movement Gently cleanses, leaving hair nourished and purified Lightweight and nourishing formula Formulated for all hair types

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexxus Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 13.5 oz!
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Nexxus  Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 13.5 oz uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very oily roots but I’ve been trying to avoid washing my hair so much. I use dry shampoo at least twice a week which tends to leave build up. When it comes to hair washing day this shampoo does an excellent job at removing product buildup and excess oil. It leaves hair shiny and squeaky clean. I also like that it doesn’t leave my scalp itchy like many shampoos I’ve tried lately. My hair still feels and looks less oily even 3 days after using this! The fact that it apparently has zero silicones, dyes and parabens is nice too.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,225 reviews
Nexxus  Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 13.5 oz uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just picked this up today. Not sure how I’m going to like it yet . I’ve been looking for a new shampoo to try and this caught my eye! Hopefully it keeps my hair soft and protected!
Bridget  W.
Nexxus  Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 13.5 oz uploaded by Bridget  W.
I have tried so many shampoos. When I say so many I mean it at least 15 different kinds and brands and this NEXXUS shampoo is my favorite. I could not figure out my hair sometimes it was frizzy sometimes is was dry sometimes soft but I did the same routine every time so I changed to this purifying and reviving shampoo and it did just that. My hair is better than ever and I can rely on this shampoo to keep my hair soft and hydrated after every use. [product:nexxus-clean-&-pure-nourishing-detox-shampoo-135-oz]
Liz F.
Shelby, NC
Nexxus  Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 13.5 oz uploaded by Liz F.
Su consistencia es espesa y lo hace mas duradero ya que penetra rapido hasta el cuero cabelludo y no necesitas mucha cantidad Deja tu cabello suave y manejable con un olor citrico muy rico
Madeline E.
Palm Beach Gardens
I quite like this shampoo! It lathers well and leaves my hair feeling very clean. I appreciate that it has no parabens, dyes, or silicone. It’s reasonably priced and I will buy it again.
Audra A.
Gardner, KS
Nexxus  Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 13.5 oz uploaded by Audra A.
This shampoo helps remove product build up and most anything irritating to the scalp. I try to use it weekly to make sure my hair and scalp are as healthy as can be. It lathers up well and rinses out completely. I really enjoy the clean scent and how long it lingers after a shower for long lasting freshness.
Ashlynn M.
Tonawanda, NY
Nexxus  Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 13.5 oz uploaded by Ashlynn M.
I absolutely love this shampoo and the conditioner!! I tend to have oily hair and wash it almost every day and this kept my hair less oily and i felt like i didn’t need to wash as often! The scent is also amazing! [product:nexxus-clean-&-pure-nourishing-detox-shampoo-135-oz]
Dina H.
South Boston, MA
Nexxus  Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 13.5 oz uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this shampoo! My hair feels super clean and fresh after each use. There are 0% silicone, dyes and parabens so I feel good using the product. Lathers well but not too crazy and smells amazing!!! (Not too fragranced at all)
Vanessa  Z.
Roselle Park, NJ
So good 🔥🔥 I wanted something in a pinch and found it @ CVS 🙏 I noticed my hair looking oily on day 2 after blow drying which to me means product buildup so I needed a deep clean. I had fresh color in my hair so I was worried it would strip the color quite a bit BUT it didn’t 🙃🙏🔥 it wasn’t overly drying on my bleached hair, it didn’t feel like hay after** it has a light smell, it’s pretty cool that it’s protein infused but still moisturizing it’s definitely PH balanced bc my ends were super mended + zero flyaways + still shiney after using it - new fav 💕
Maysaa D.
Nexxus  Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo 13.5 oz uploaded by Maysaa D.
I bought this because my hair was getting oily, and I needed the extra clean boost of a clarifying shampoo and conditioner. It just works ok. I have to use it with a scalp brush several times. It also dries up my hair, and the conditioner doesn't really help either. So, just using it up.

Looking for your answer?