BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with wheat protein and Indian Lotus Extract
  • Salon crafted to help shield hair from urban aggressors
  • Silicone and colorant free formula with Phyto Protein Complex
  • Nourishing shampoo helps protect hair from the elements and humidity
  • Suitable for all hair types, making hair more manageable

With Nexxus City Shield Collection, your hair can finally keep up with your lifestyle. City Shield Shampoo gently cleanses urban-exposed hair and is refreshingly fragrant so you can enjoy nourished hair that feels great and retains its natural movement. The rich formula of Nexxus City Shield Shampoo helps rehydrate and control hair of all types – capturing natural movement while protecting hair from urban aggressors.

This salon-quality shampoo is enriched with botanical ingredients like lotus extract. Nexxus City Shield Shampoo with wheat protein reawakens and smoothes hair that is worn out or exhausted by urban environments. Use it as Step 1 in the City Shield Collection to protect your hair from damaging city exposure.

STEP 1:
Apply City Shield Shampoo to wet hair and experience the rich foamy lather. Rinse thoroughly.
STEP 2:
Smooth and press City Shield Conditioner into damp hair. Leave in for 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. For hair that tangles easily, detangle after applying the conditioner.
STEP 3:
Finish with City Shield Damage Defense Crème to smooth fine to medium hair.

• Is this line of hair care products OK for color treated h...7 Answers
NEXXUS® CITY SHIELD SHAMPOO FOR ALL HAIR TYPES

Start your review of NEXXUS® CITY SHIELD SHAMPOO FOR ALL HAIR TYPES!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I love Nexxus products, but this is one of my favorites. It protects my hair and leaves it looking like I just left the saloon. It does exactly what its supposed to do. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it in the future. I'm very satisfied with this product.
E Providence, RI
I was not a fan of this shampoo if only for the smell. It was not a pleasant odor and it was very strong. Almost medicinal smelling. While blow drying my hair it’s all I smelled so i only used it a few times before discarding it.
Belmont, MA
I love this shampoo for my fine wavy hair as it helps keep it clean and fully of body and volume without being frizzy.  It is hydrating without weighing my hair down which is an important thing for me since my hair is fine. I would definitely buy it again and recommend others to use it as well.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this shampoo! My mom told me about it and one day when I was shopping at Walmart I seen some on sale and had to buy it. It made my hair feel so amazing and light. No build up, no breakage, dryness. I wish I could afford to get some more of it! Lol
Indianapolis, IN
I love all the Nexxus products, can't think of one that I don't like. The prices are always higher than I really want to pay but they are great products. they make my hair look and feel good as with a lot of high end produce. I would buy them again I just wish they were a bit more reasonably prices.
Silver spring , MD
i like this product because make my hair more soft and nice , this has a gentle smell that i like . this shampoo is for all kind of hair so everybody can try and will leave your hair with a nice smell . give it a try and you will love the smell
Orlando , FL
I didn’t like this shampoo much I felt like it made my hair hard and it made it tangle more and I didn’t like it for that reason plus it smells like those shampoos that they use in a hair saloon so it smells kinda like chemicals like it doesn’t have a nice smell
I like this product but I will probably not repurchase it. It smells nice and does a good job at cleaning my scalp, but I don’t particularly notice that it helps with frizz or humidity. I will most likely switch to a different line from Nexxus.
Arlington , TX
Received from influenster and i loved it! Left my hair smelling great smooth and tamed my frizz on an air drying day. Definitely recommend though the price is a little high running at $12 for each. Its worth it in my opinion
Glasgow, KY
When the bottle said to "experience the rich foamy lather", I laughed. When I poured a bit of the crystal clear liquid in my hand to use in the shower, I felt the luxurious lather and sheepishly grinned. I could feel the thick and creamy lather coating my strands with love. My hair was clean, but didn't feel dry! Wheat protein and Indian Lotus seemed to effectively strengthen my hair. The scent is AMAZING just as with the rest of the collection. Sort of an herbal floral scent that I can't place, but it's not too overpowering to affect my allergies. In fact, I find that I want to use more just to smell it. Despite having combination hair (oily on top, dry on bottom), I've been apply to use without issues. My hair seems to love it and isn't greasy nor heavy which is an impressive result for my fine, wavy mane. The frizz and manageability improved even upon the first use. I do wish it was less expensive ($40 for the collection), but the results increase the value.
Is this line of hair care products OK for color treated hair?? I just went bright red and I don't want to mess up my hair.

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email