BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with wheat protein and Indian Lotus Extract
  • Salon crafted formula restores a protective barrier to hair
  • Formulated with Phyto Protein Complex, helps hair enjoy improved movement
  • Part of Nexxus’ collection of humidity resistance hair products
  • Helps improve hair’s manageability and protect hair from the environment

Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
I love this conditioner. It smells so good. Like soft petals on a flower. I don’t need much for my hair. It leaves my hair smelling great and my ends fused together without looking fried. It helps keep my hair from becoming too frizzy on humid or rainy days after straightening. I only use this on days I straighten my hair.
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg , VA
I recieved this from influenster and I loveeeeeeee it . It stands with my other high end brand hair care products . I really like the natural clean smell , it Really softens and strengthens my hair . If you have wavy hair it’s a great conditioner to really nourish your ends !
Ashley S.
I'd tried the Nexxus products a few years back, but because it's a bit on the pricey side it didn't last long. When the new city shield came out I was intrigued. First time using this product and i'm not completely sold. My frizzy dry hair was transformed into super soft, shiny, moisturized and frizz free! However, it didn’t last very long. I️ would try this in a less humid area.
Kayla M.
Lake wales , FL
I love Nexxus products so much. My hair feels completely rejuvenated after just one use. The products are definitely worth the price. I enjoy this conditioner but prefer the specialized conditioners in order to treat specific issues but this is a great product to have on hand.
Samantha H.
Great shampoo & conditioner! Smells great!! I think it’s good for a combination scalp. It’s a little pricey. Definitely within range of being affordable, just a little higher than I would pay for shampoo & conditioner for everyday use. Definitely kept my hair frizz-free.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Amazing product and line all in all. I’ve written a review for this before but I still highly recommend it. It’s amazing and makes my hair feel amazing. I have curly thin hair and I love these products so much. Definitely worth their price.
Erin H.
New Milford, NJ
I use this conditioner religiously and my curly hair is so much more manageable! I didn't realize what a difference it was making until I switched to a different brand and my hair became dry and frizzy. It's expensive but it is worth it, especially on those humid days.
Sabrina S.
I love this conditioner. This brand can be expensive, but the products always smell good and feel very high quality. I definitely recommend this conditioner. It is not too heavy but still leaves hair feeling full and thick.
Shelbi W.
phoenix
I got this for free from influenster. I like it but the smell is kind of weird and it seems to leave a resin on my hair. Although it doesn’t weigh it down it just gives it a weird texture. It’s not horrible! I I would give it a try