BY NEXXUS

Nexxus By Nexxus Phyto Organics Hydruss Moisturizing Shampoo 10.1Oz For Unisex see more...

Emeraldean S.
This shampoo works really good. It really hydrates the end of my hair and makes my hair smell good as well. I rarely use this product but when I do it's gone within at least 3 weeks if no one else uses it. So if you want a shampoo that doesn't dry out your hair then this is the one to buy.
Bree F.
Smells okay. I was a little weary of using at first but it actually works very well on the hair I have very curly hair and they need a lot of moisture this is very useful but not my absolute favorite. I am a very big matrix fan I love biolage. Not my fave nexus.
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
I have really dry and brittle hair so this product had a big job to do. Thankfully it really pulled through and my hair feels strong and healthy! I would definitely recommend it to others who have hair that needs a little bit of extra moisture.
Cassidy T.
Bastrop, TX
I purchase this at TJ MAXX and the price is awesome, super affordable. It gives my hair a shiny finish and no oil. I can go maybe a day sometimes 2 without a wash. I would recommend to women with oily hair that are trying to reduce.
Stephanie M.
I love how healthy my hair looks after a couple of uses with this shampoo. I purchased mine at Sallys for about $8 I don't remember the exact price. it is very effective. I use this shampoo about 3 times a week.
Blake M.
Indianapolis , IN
This product is simply amazing! I luv the smell and smoothness my hair gets after this product. Wish I could find it easier, it has a great bottle and look too but a bit pricey, I still want more though!
Dawn J.
Twin Falls, ID
This is one of my favorite conditioners in the whole world! I haven’t seen it for over 10 years but it is FABULOUS! IF you ever see it buy it! BUY 2! You wont regret it! It smells and works amazing on dry and/or Chemically damaged hair.
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
I didn't feel that this product didn't hydrate my hair as much as I'd hoped for. It smells good and I do have blonde hair. Hopefully the formula can change a little.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I  love this shampoo! It gets my hair super clean and leaves it silky smooth. It is kind of pricy  but I will keep buying it! I buy it from my local salon.
Krys-Ann M.
Stone Mtn, GA
My aunt actually got me this shampoo and conditioner set for Christmas last year. I actually don't use it that much because I don't want it to finish, the shampoo is great for washing my hair really good without stripping all the moisture and the conditioner makes it super easy to just run my fingers through my hair. These products are life savers for people with curly hair